Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

staff

iMqcro

Pika Lover
It would be much easier if you could just record the rule breaker and gather enough valid evidence and post it in this sub-forum where staff members will be able to deal with it.

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
It would be much easier if you could just record the rule breaker and gather enough valid evidence and post it in this sub-forum where staff members will be able to deal with it.

I dont record cause I have a potato pc and besides If they get banned they get on an alt, change ips and then they ruin more people's days. if the fking staff would get on and do something maybe they would deserve to be staff. idc really anymore cause I play on 5b now

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
iMqcro its to much of a hassle to record and then upload the vid just for 1 hacker... there are tons of hackers on pika nowadays

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Well I do too and they usually get banned within a round or two

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Due to the numbers of player in a server in a particular time is like more than 500x more than the number of players the staff couldn't continuously be active on all the servers at one time so it may take time for them to ban the hackers though you can just make their work easy by reporting all the hackers here the proof can be a screenshot of them flying or just anything that is suspicious

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
Due to the numbers of player in a server in a particular time is like more than 500x more than the number of players the staff couldn't continuously be active on all the servers at one time so it may take time for them to ban the hackers though you can just make their work easy by reporting all the hackers here the proof can be a screenshot of them flying or just anything that is suspicious
For starters, pika can get more fking staff. Second, you need video evidence to report someone

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
First of all pika is continuously looking for staff and staff applications are always open whenever they find a great application they would surely accept it also when it comes that you need proof to report that is obvious because without proof they can't do anything and it might be a false report too so hope you got your answers ig.

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
First of all pika is continuously looking for staff and staff applications are always open whenever they find a great application they would surely accept it also when it comes that you need proof to report that is obvious because without proof they can't do anything and it might be a false report too so hope you got your answers ig.
The problem is the "great" application. They all need microphones. Most people would buy a premium minecraft account before a microphone

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
Like microphone is obviously a necessity because it's obvious that you can explain well by speaking rather than typing.

OP
OP
Slacker201

Slacker201

Pika Lover
Like microphone is obviously a necessity because it's obvious that you can explain well by speaking rather than typing.
A micro phone is not a necessity. Almost all other servers don't require microphones to be staff. By the time most pika players get microphones they have a premium account and are playing on hypixel because it is more fun, has a better anticheat, more variety in the game modes, and more and better staff

Ujjwal53

Epic Pika
A micro phone is not a necessity. Almost all other servers don't require microphones to be staff. By the time most pika players get microphones they have a premium account and are playing on hypixel because it is more fun, has a better anticheat, more variety in the game modes, and more and better staff
Bro what are you talking about I have a headphone with mic and it came for like $5 and minecraft account is like 25$

DoForceMC

Rare Pika
In a single game, There are more than 4 hackers and I personally like (hackers vs hackers) XD