Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Stuck in spawn

Portiern

I have been trying to go to my bases but m stuck in spawn, when I use /home command m told told to wait 3s then nothing happens... I can't also post anything in chat please help me

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Weird I don’t know what’s going on sorry I can’t help ;(
There was no point replying then smh.

I have been trying to go to my bases but m stuck in spawn, when I use /home command m told told to wait 3s then nothing happens... I can't also post anything in chat please help me
Hi, I know of another person who was having this issue. Keep re-logging and see if it fixes itself.

venandi

J
I have been trying to go to my bases but m stuck in spawn, when I use /home command m told told to wait 3s then nothing happens... I can't also post anything in chat please help
Just relog in the game and it should be fixed

Eukioh

Great Reporter
If this does happen with you, disconnect and join another server, then rejoin pika and type smth when in hub, the go into survival, should be fixed.

dsfgsdfvsdfg

Great Reporter
You should switch servers or restart your router.