Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Approve Keystrokes Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Suggestion:
Approve Keystrokes Mod

Detailed description:
I have actually posted a thread like that some time ago but no one really noticed it and since I believe this is really needed, I want to post it again (This is where the approved suggestion system could work hint hint -__-) Anyways, simple as that, the keystrokes mod should be allowed.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
It doesn't give the player using it any advantage over the opposing player so I see no reason as to not have this be allowed. Like other mods, you can't hide any ghost clients in it as its developer did not make it to be used like that. Also, seeing your keys helps you do better strafes and organise your playstyle. (Again sorry for reposting that but I do not want anyone actually get punished because he's using keystrokes...)

Example:

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
+1 should have been allowed from the start

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 (To be honest, I really have little knowledge about this mod)

StepUpStylish

Pika Member
Well its not a mod that would give a player any kind of unfair advantage so i would say these kinds of mods should be allowed.

Moon_420

Banned
You can hide a Ghost Client into any mod by the way i was watching Owner Catching Series a guy had a client into his FPS Spoofer...

Moon_420

Banned
Really... well that can cause some issues
The Minecraft modding community is already broken because Vape 2.47 got leaked now everyone can hack with it and there's no chance of finding it on screenshare with good settings you can play like Verzide even if your Trash it's actually sad

OP
OP
DqrkneZz

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Just a visual mod, nothing bad about it. +1
Exactly my thoughts, to think that this has yet to be seen by higher staff members though makes me believe my approved suggestion system would be an even greater idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.