Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

=Suggestion=, At Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxulous

Banned
Hello Ladies and Gentleman specially to all staff..

I wrote this thread for all of the staff and also all of the fellow members. Kit-PvP is most worst server. Why?
Because they abuse their ranks to be a members, they hack, killaura, anti KB and specially people will always swear. i can't hold this emotion. i'm so sad, and someday i cry because no staff are responding at kit-pvp and i trait this server as my #2 In my whole life, specially at my verry own friend. @XxTheMeteorxX_ and also @Boy4Life and @TheBearKing and specially @DutchSmash . I Trait all of this fellow pikacrafters as my verry own family. they are my 2nd Family in my whole life. but why hacker should ruin it. i am so verry verry sad. And i am Promising at my self to be patient and. And i am so Desappointed of my life. because i always swear always ruin everything it's because of what i have today. i feel this emotions because hacker ruin the kit-pvp and the server mostly of hacker is the #1 Kit-PvP , I hope Staff will respond all the days at kit-pvp, because i don't want to lose my oppurtionities of the hackers. i will be strong and i don't ever Ever! Give Up! at this server! ever again!. I gave my self 1 last chance to prove that i'm not a kid! and be strong! fight for hackers. And i don't lose my oppurtionities ever again! Thats all my suggestion at kit-pvp! and once again i wrote this thread for staff and also fellow members at this server. not only kit-pvp but all servers at Pika-Network! I hope you understand what i am talking about and i don't care if my english sucks! for me i am so verry perfect just the way i am!

Regards, AzizCraftHD

Last edited:
OP
OP
Faxulous

Faxulous

Banned
And i hope you will feel my sandness right now. :(

Opticlulz

Veteran
It is minecraft, anywhere, on any server, there will be hackers. Staff do as much as they can to ban them and create a fair atmosphere for the players but it becomes 10x harder due to the fact that this is a Cracked Server. Sorry for your issue. Locking to prevent any negetive replies that i can feel are coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.