Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Suggestion: Better anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroruler

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Better anti cheat

Detailed description:
The pika is a great server full of good games and a good community but sadly it becomes and place of amount of hackers the pika is need better anti cheat in the pvp servers and most on eggwars/skywars I am don't know a lot of anti cheats but I think the highest staff member is should to found one.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Kit-PvP
Prison
OP-Prison
Factions
OP-Factions
Practice
Galactix
Classic Factions
Survival
NYCreative
OP-Skyblock
Classic Skyblock
Skywars
Eggwars
OP-Eggwars
SurvivalGames
Buildwars

Reason:
Many of hackers it is in eggwars and skywars both of this servers is not take care and I saw a youtuber how it said the pika is a best place to hack and if you don't believe me check this 2 links
Link1 :https://youtu.be/1P25vRQyMdo
Link 2:https://youtu.be/g70B-dDHneg
Please watch carefuly the second link what that youtuber said for it is just sadly to see a good server with great games to get amount of hackers attack every single day I told that like a player how I love the pika about the records it is hard to find them all the hackers and with a better anti cheat is in possible to all the hackers get ban but if the anti cheat gets some hackers banned and some of the players record that game I believe the levels of hacking on pika it will be much smaller that it is now.

Example:
Both of them servers I think is better to be use the watchdogs anti cheat in hypixel how is premium server it work pretty well but and the blockdrop network how it is cracked server it haa the level of hackers down the pika it should to try why a good server like a pika to get attack all the time by players how it want to rude the game and of on others players or to rude the name of pika. Thanks for your attention I hope the pika to become a better place for the players and to not the hackers ''laughing'' because the server security is not good and he can do what ever it wants make the pika good again

Romen

Pika Member
i don't expect them to get an AntiCheat, and if they do, they wont ban 90% of cheaters, like i haven't seen any server do it, so do you expect a cracked server to, btw m saying this because they said that on Twitter so ye.

Moon_420

Banned
They should buy AAC 3.3.0-b1 as it checks for PING and TPS of the players as well as disabling/enabling checks depending on the Lag to prevent False Positives if settled up with ConditionalCommands of course it's best Anti-Cheat out there and It should honestly be added especially with Celebrimbors Config

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
i will not give any info but expect an improvement soon enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.