Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Suggestion: [Discord] Music bot permissions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidva

Veteran
Suggestion:
[Discord] Music bot permissions.

Detailed description:
Dear Pika crafters,

Since there are alot of people at the Pika discord that are complaining about the music bot being inactive and no people who can queue songs.

My suggestion is to set up permissions for other ranks then only staff. Like VIP and Donator rank. This will keep the bot active.

Anothet thing you can do is to make the bot like a teamspeak bot if that is possible. So it can be active 24/7 playing a play list or radio.

Please let me know what you think about this suggestion down below. Thanks for reading!

Regards,

Davidva

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Discord

Reason:
Because the bot is inactive when it can be used more then it now.

Example:

nd618

Supporter
Donors could spamming music bot .
They can change music constantly and when it's not over because everyone have different taste in music .

Perhaps if you add something else to prevent such behavior, I will support this idea .

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hmm, if i am right, only helper+ can do it.
Maybe trusted people who are trusted not to spam it could be allowed

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 This would be appreciated, also there should be an official DJ.

shadow1755

Epic Pika
i am just f talking dont f hate if you don't want to read plz dont
if they accept this ' https://pika-network.net/threads/suggestion-discord-ranks.37375/ ' people work hard to get a rank its will take long time
they will not spam because they waste long time talking and trying to make the chat alive they will be well known on the server and as a rule to ba a staff you need to be active (but i can talk lot with owner all the mods and i want to change my pic and my name so rip they will not know you the rank is a proof you are active)
if you want to hate go for it idc about you (about haters)

Status
Not open for further replies.