Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Suggestion: discord ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.

your friend :)

Suggestion:
discord ranks

Detailed description:
discord is a dead chat (also shoutbox in forms) so how about adding ranks
there are a lot of bots can make the chat more interesting
there is this bot called Mee6 that have "ranks" you need to talk to gain XP to rank up (and have a timer system that keeps sending a message in chat as a reminder) but people will abuse and spam so there is another bot have a job to stop the spam thing and it's called Botwinder that stop players from spam if you spam a number of msg in a small time you get kick

and the reason for rank is that players can't play music can't some stuff in discord if you are a high level in discord staff team will trust you and you will get a rank accord to your rank in the bot, like rank 5 get access to rank 5 chat room
rank 10 can change his/her name
rank 15 get access to play music
and so on

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Discord

Reason:

Example:

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
Who the hell cares about stupid discord ranks? lmao

RaVo

Legendary Pika
First someone can just write/download/eddit a script or bot to respond to that bot to gain "rank". You could obviusly just have huge amounds of time inbetween of converstations that will exerly give you points.

Secondly
Whats the point of talking to a bot for ages just to be able to play music and chainge names. I doubt being able to talk to a bot for a while makes you seem mature or trustworthie.

OP
OP

Who the hell cares about stupid discord ranks? lmao
idk someone :confused:
First someone can just write/download/eddit a script or bot to respond to that bot to gain "rank". You could obviusly just have huge amounds of time inbetween of converstations that will exerly give you points.

Secondly
Whats the point of talking to a bot for ages just to be able to play music and chainge names. I doubt being able to talk to a bot for a while makes you seem mature or trustworthie.
first, you can't "hack" the bot in a server you need to own the server to change things in bot + "player" here 97%of them i think dont even know how to hack or code
second, you don't talk to a bot you talk to a player when you send an msg to a player in a channel you will get xp

RaVo

Legendary Pika
idk someone :confused:

first, you can't "hack" the bot in a server you need to own the server to change things in bot + "player" here 97%of them i think dont even know how to hack or code
if a user can input something somewhere a program can aswell. (Idk if it is even worth the time and if anyone would even do it)
you don't talk to a bot you talk to a player when you send an msg to a player in a channel you will get xp
I see, that makes allot more sense. Tho why is it called a bot then? I know it may be theoretically correct but who calls a normal program a bot.

I don't say its a bad idea, it would motivate players to be active. When I read suggestions I often am sceptical :p

OP
OP

if a user can input something somewhere a program can aswell. (Idk if it is even worth the time and if anyone would even do it)
you can't input a program and it's easy to add bots (that help the user with a lot of stuff) will not take 15min to add bots and config them

Moon_420

Banned
So money money money? Add pointless ranks just for money -1 sorry

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Sorry but I just don't agree with you. Personally I don't feel adding bots make a discord server appealing, Sometimes less is more and I think this is a good example of one of those situations. I do appreciate your effort in creating suggestion threads and sharing new ideas with the community though.
Suggestion Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.