Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Suggestion: Letting others to see builders's applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Suggestion:
Letting others to see builders's applications

Detailed description:
let other see those applications please! It's hurt no one.

Server/Place suggestion is intended:

Forums

Reason:
The builder application forum seem to be death, so by doing this people will come see it more often.

Example:
the old days.

OP
OP
EzGarry

EzGarry

Pika Lover
I don't think that's a good an idea because other people can just copy paste the others applications.

It's almost impossible for people to copy and paste others applications since the staffs and players here is amazingly well at recognizing copies. Trust me i have seen many copy ones before and all of them were denied.
Beside, by doing this, people people who want to become builders will learn from those applications that has been denied and players will have chances to give their opinions on the builds whether it's good or bad. Back in the old days, we use the +1 things and reading the applications was fun as hell.

Other people as in players or..?

Yes everyone can, including normal players.

Moon_420

Banned
It would be cool to other peoples Builder Applications and maybe we could tell our opinions of it as well, but it may cause people to copy other people's Applications which is unlikely I don't know soo you get +0 from me

OP
OP
EzGarry

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Copying this stuffs and copying that stuffs, can you guys just stop with that? Why would they copy other people applications when they can copy the ex-head builder's example application?
I remember that people even encourage other in the comment section in the old forum, which give them confidence and excitement.
Seriously even though i know that builder applications is supposed to be a not active place, but i just want to make It lively again.

Moon_420

Banned
If they want to steal stuff they will weather you see it or not they will steal it either from Internet or Builds from Creative etc, or use Schematica to Show them how to build the Structure without Staff Noticing, Therefore I think this should be added and people should show their own Opinions, and If the Builder gets Enough Votes let's say He will be put to a test by staff to build something that's not let's already built or something unique in front of their faces, therefore there won't be any cheating.

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
If we wanted to make Builder applications visible to everyone, then we'd allow you to see Staff applications as well.

Suggestion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.