Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Suggestions for the reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Suggestions for the reset

Detailed description:
Hello, here is a list of suggestions for the next KitPvP reset that I think would make the gamemode more enjoyable and fun.

Keep in mind that some of the suggestions on this list are taken from other players suggestion threads. I feel like it's easier for the Owners and Developers to implement it this way when most of the suggestions are together in one list.

1. Nerf Reaper & Christmas special sets & gkit potions -

This was explained by ALEXXVII in this video;

You just get killed too fast if someone is wearing a Reaper or Christmas set and has a strength 3 potion from gkit special.

2. Add rank voucher confirmations

There is nothing to explain here, it's just a useful feature.

3. Nickname changes

Make it so Ultimate+ rank is able to use these in their nickname;

Bold (&l)

Italic (&0)

Underline (&n)

Strikethrough (&m)

Obfuscated (&k)

4. Add kit once to KitPvP donator ranks

Every other gamemode has it, but maybe it would be a good thing to make it 6 months cooldown instead of once per reset since other gamemodes reset more often, that's for the Owners&Developers to decide.

5. Make KOTH worth fighting for

0czz made a detailed suggestion about it here: https://pika-network.net/threads/fixing-koth-loot.207515/.

6. Lower the price for fixing items in "Pika Repairer"

5000$ for a single item is extremely overpriced, make it so you can repair a single chest worth of items for a cost of $550.

7. When you claim a donator kit make it so you get a kit voucher instead.

Another useful feature, make it claimable only on spawn though.

8. Team payouts

I really hope if KitPvP gets a reset that buycraft payouts will be added. Like I mentioned earlier since KitPvP is not a gamemode that resets often I think some sort of "seasons" should be added. When the gamemode resets the payout would be biweekly for 2 months, after that there would be some kind of grace period (no payouts) for a month, and when it ends teams should reset (only teams) and the next season would start. I think this would bring a lot more players to KitPvP.

9. Add tags

Just a cool cosmetic that I think players would enjoy.

10. Add permanent enchantment books (Only Strength 1, Speed 2, Fire Resistance).

When you type /enchants it would open up a menu and you could purchase an enchantment book. After the purchase you would add these books to your sets by drag-and-drop, this feature would replace the current glitch that every KitPvP player is using.

Reason(s):
/

Last edited:

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
+1 All of these suggestions are useful and enchantment books for permanent effects is a great call. Currently the effects glitch for permanent effects is something we're all used to and it's become a essential game feature so it would be cool to maintain it in some way. All cosmetic suggestions seem pretty cool too, I'd love having tags ingame.

Great compilation of suggestions!
I hope if someone has something useful to add, that they'll comment it :-)

Crni_

Veteran
+1 from me. Kit PvP definitely needs some changes before they restart it and I agree with everything you said.

yutasasagawa

Pika Member
If kit reaper & christmas is nerfed, there is no reason to work towards anything. Maybe buffing the Divine and make /gkit Summer have higher protection values would balance this out.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Well even tho I didn't understood 1 or 2 of them
For the ones that I did understand, +1

TinCanL

Banned
Great Reporter
Honestly agree with everything here, kitpvp would be so much more enjoyable with these implementations. I would give this a +2 if I could!

ir_n

The Pika
+1 kitpvp needs good updates to keep players playing it and to make it fun

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
Username:
Outscale

Suggestion:
Suggestions for the reset

Detailed description:
Hello, here is a list of suggestions for the next KitPvP reset that I think would make the gamemode more enjoyable and fun.

Keep in mind that some of the suggestions on this list are taken from other players suggestion threads. I feel like it's easier for the Owners and Developers to implement it this way when most of the suggestions are together in one list.

1. Nerf Reaper & Christmas special sets & gkit potions -

This was explained by ALEXXVII in this video;

You just get killed too fast if someone is wearing a Reaper or Christmas set and has a strength 3 potion from gkit special.

2. Add rank voucher confirmations

There is nothing to explain here, it's just a useful feature.

3. Nickname changes

Make it so Ultimate+ rank is able to use these in their nickname;

Bold (&l)

Italic (&0)

Underline (&n)

Strikethrough (&m)

Obfuscated (&k)

4. Add kit once to KitPvP donator ranks

Every other gamemode has it, but maybe it would be a good thing to make it 6 months cooldown instead of once per reset since other gamemodes reset more often, that's for the Owners&Developers to decide.

5. Make KOTH worth fighting for

0czz made a detailed suggestion about it here: https://pika-network.net/threads/fixing-koth-loot.207515/.

6. Lower the price for fixing items in "Pika Repairer"

5000$ for a single item is extremely overpriced, make it so you can repair a single chest worth of items for a cost of $550.

7. When you claim a donator kit make it so you get a kit voucher instead.

Another useful feature, make it claimable only on spawn though.

8. Team payouts

I really hope if KitPvP gets a reset that buycraft payouts will be added. Like I mentioned earlier since KitPvP is not a gamemode that resets often I think some sort of "seasons" should be added. When the gamemode resets the payout would be biweekly for 2 months, after that there would be some kind of grace period (no payouts) for a month, and when it ends teams should reset (only teams) and the next season would start. I think this would bring a lot more players to KitPvP.

9. Add tags

Just a cool cosmetic that I think players would enjoy.

10. Add permanent enchantment books (Only Strength 1, Speed 2, Fire Resistance).

When you type /enchants it would open up a menu and you could purchase an enchantment book. After the purchase you would add these books to your sets by drag-and-drop, this feature would replace the current glitch that every KitPvP player is using.

Reason(s):
/
Will be denied because no reason

Crni_

Veteran
Nerfing Ultimate and Ultimate+ sets from Protection 4, Unbreaking 3 to Protection 3 Unbreaking 2, and also swords from Sharpness 5 to Sharpness 2-3 would be good, as the current setup(Ultimate and Ultimate+ kit) is way too much OP and Pay to Win.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
+1 for this suggestion, everything what we need is in this suggestion. Also, glitched sets should be fixed (what do you mean by that?) I mean, while using glitched sets you can get permanent speed 3 and strength, would be great if that can be fixed so everyone gonna play with speed 2 which is more stable for pvp in general. Only people who play Archer and Ninja kit should have speed 3. The main thing what we need on Kit-PvP is map. Map is very important thing on Kit-PvP and it's recommended to be created by Kit-PvP players who knows how map is supposed to be.

Nerfing Ultimate and Ultimate+ sets from Protection 4, Unbreaking 3 to Protection 3 Unbreaking 2, and also swords from Sharpness 5 to Sharpness 2-3 would be good, as the current setup(Ultimate and Ultimate+ kit) is way too much OP and Pay to Win.
Pay to win doesn’t mean bad people can complain about pay to win, but pay to win is fun.

-1 Christmas and reaper set shouldn’t get nerfed, because so little people use them or have them, and if they have them, they can be easily avoided.

-1 For super pots nerf. Many people have gkits but for odd reasons very little people use them. Besides this is Kitpvp not practice pvp, we like a bit of unfairness to spice up the gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.