Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival - Give us your suggestions now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
1wI1mfb.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

We’re here to announce something different something we didn't do before but we would like to start doing from now on, within this post we will give you the community the opportunity to let us know what you would like to see within a reset, if there are any futures that need to be added, if there is anything we should remove with a reset or you could help us by listing all the bugs that need to be fixed.

So from now on are we taking all your feedback and suggestions for a reset so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

I am happy to be able to announce that we will start with a suggestion post for a survival reset, since this is one of the game modes on the list that isn't reset yet since we got ownership of pikanetwork.
All gamemodes will eventually be reset, so sorry if this isn't the gamemode you currently want to see reset.

To start off will I ask some questions.

• Vanilla generated biomes or custom terrain?
  • Update to a newer version of Minecraft?
  • Remove the emerald eco?
  • Players can have their own warps.
  • Fix all current bugs
  • A new claiming system where you can have teams/clans.
  • Improve the performance by a lot (This isn't that hard if you see the current setup)
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

If you have any other suggestions please create them, any questions or any concerns are always welcome.

Thanks.

Voodootje0 & Gunfire​

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
I'd like to see custom generated terrain.
Stay at 1.8 version of Minecraft
The Emerald Eco is uniqe to me so do not remove it.
Instead having player warps give players a way they can rank up [like on OP Facs] so they get more homes/warps.
Yes tottaly add Clan claiming
Improve the performance and please atleast put some Dusan's stuff there.His things were amazing

Kind regards Ryan

Mourn

Banned
I would say vanilla biomes is fine.
Definitely add newer versions since they have much more features than boring 1.8.9.
In addition to this I would like to say to fix all the current bugs especially a bug when voting makes server laggy.
Keep up with reseting gamemodes!

Greetings!

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The last update was supposed to be 1.12 cause me and my team built the spawn with the new blocks but they changed their mind so we had to re build it. Everyone stopped playing cause they were all hyped for 1.12 and it just got boring. Sadly I and a lot of others won’t come back cause it’s too late, this update is long-overdue. Good luck anyway.

JerryMine

The Pika
I would like to see that there is custom terrain as it may be more nicer.

I honestly think we have to upgrade to
1.14 as there is new villagers and the raid setup.

If possible make the warp harder to get as we dont want warp traps.

Emerald eco seems too op.

I think all bug should be fixed so players dont cheat.

A new claiming system and improved performance will attracts players to play the game.

I dont think the plugins should be too op as people will likely do rtp alot. I hope you set it a limit of at least 5 hours for another rtp again.

I suggest to make a arena which all players can join to fight mobs with given items if the server is above 1.9 as the 1.8 battle technique decreases the difficulty alot.

albido

Rare Pika
Update the survival version for better experience. Update version to 1.13 or 1.14 if it releases soon.

Bugs should be fixed like when i join survival i get freeze for a minute and cant move.

New claiming system should be added in which we can claim by doing /claim. The command doesnt work in survival.

Emerald should be removed and money should be added. They are lot easier to manage.

Player warps should be given and the max warps should be 2. If a person wants more he can purchase from store.

To make survival more interesting make a best build competetion in which mods will look at the builds of players at end of month and gonna give position to them and reward.

If emerald eco changes to money eco. Plz add /baltop so people can know who is at top.

Ty!

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
Good jod owners. Actually i am inactive in survival gamemode but, can you tell me which gamemode you will reset for next time?

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello pikacrafters!

As you may know I'm an old survival player that was waiting for this reset for months.... And it is for sure needed. Note that I've made 2 threads with bugs and suggestions for survival and this thread will adapt both.

-I believe vanilla generated terrains is a trusty choice as it is the way a normal world would be.

-Update? YES! Update to the most recent version (1.13.x) as survival 1.8 is just...the same... So many things that could be added there.

-Remove emerald economy? Emeralds have always been the *official* money in survival and they should be kept that way, but the commands like /shop, /ah, /auc, (...) have to go. Those commands are not the spirit of survival, they seem much more skyblock commands where the economy is much different.

-Players should be able to set a warp, and not just donators. Players should have the chance to ask an admin to set a custom warp in his base that could have a xp farm or other stuff that seem worthy to be able to bring there players.

-Fix bugs... Welp here they are:
1 - Remove the lag. It needs to be fixed as it doesn't allow a nice experience to the fellow players. I've even received complaints of players saying they cant use commands otherwise the server kicks them.
2 - Entities like animals and paintings keep despawning

3- Fix all the crates as some don't give the correct prize or as tags crate, doesn't give anything at all.

4 - Flint n steel works sometimes, and sometimes it does, just like the water and alva, sometimes those expand when you place them, sometimes they don't....

5 - As a donator, I can't use my kits if I type /kits and then choose it. They only work if i type /kits [kit name] and also /ec doesn't work, only if I use /enderchest.

-A new claiming system.... Actually it seems to be a good thing, being able to team with other players in that way is interesting , but also allow players to have a custom clan chat.

-Improve the performance... Yes as refered before the lag needs to go...

Ok suggestions now:

1 Add a /warp shop, that shop would work like this: a staff built it and has permission to /skulls and stuff so he cant get alot heads and also items to fill his stock. He would hire workers, if anyone steals him, he will catch him (How? Check below suggestions). If a worker sells an item, 50% would be for him, and the rest for the shop owner, and he should put all of it in a chest and, when the staff takes half of it, the player can take it for himself.

2 Keep /trade, /hug, /kiss and the thing where you sit on a stair, its unnecessary, but its funny so why not to keep?

3 Activate trade with villagers

4 Add the plugin that stores the chests and blocks history.... It is extremely useful to catch griefers.

5 Remove *Don't speak foreign languages in the main chat* rule. This rule doesn't allow players to talk their mother language in the chat, and most of them aren't aware of it. It's not a big deal, seriously, or at least add a party chat...

6 Add a small chance of getting a iron key on the vote crate, this will make the players to be more willing to vote.

7 Nerf the kits: fighters, the lowest rank, should have the first kit being leather armor, a few woods and basic stone tools. Donators could have better armor, though it should either be enchanted iron armor or maybe non enchanted one, or non enchanted diamond armor, for the highest ranks. Donators building keeps could be kept.

Well, that's all for now, +1 if you agree

Regards,
HyperRSmash

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello pikacrafters!

As you may know I'm an old survival player that was waiting for this reset for months.... And it is for sure needed. Note that I've made 2 threads with bugs and suggestions for survival and this thread will adapt both.

-I believe vanilla generated terrains is a trusty choice as it is the way a normal world would be.

-Update? YES! Update to the most recent version (1.13.x) as survival 1.8 is just...the same... So many things that could be added there.

-Remove emerald economy? Emeralds have always been the *official* money in survival and they should be kept that way, but the commands like /shop, /ah, /auc, (...) have to go. Those commands are not the spirit of survival, they seem much more skyblock commands where the economy is much different.

-Players should be able to set a warp, and not just donators. Players should have the chance to ask an admin to set a custom warp in his base that could have a xp farm or other stuff that seem worthy to be able to bring there players.

1 - Remove the lag. It needs to be fixed as it doesn't allow a nice experience to the fellow players. I've even received complaints of players saying they cant use commands otherwise the server kicks them.

3- Fix all the crates as some don't give the correct prize or as tags crate, doesn't give anything at all.

4 - Flint n steel works sometimes, and sometimes it does, just like the water and alva, sometimes those expand when you place them, sometimes they don't....

5 - As a donator, I can't use my kits if I type /kits and then choose it. They only work if i type /kits [kit name] and also /ec doesn't work, only if I use /enderchest.

-A new claiming system.... Actually it seems to be a good thing, being able to team with other players in that way is interesting , but also allow players to have a custom clan chat.

Ok suggestions now:

1 Add a /warp shop, that shop would work like this: a staff built it and has permission to /skulls and stuff so he cant get alot heads and also items to fill his stock. He would hire workers, if anyone steals him, he will catch him (How? Check below suggestions). If a worker sells an item, 50% would be for him, and the rest for the shop owner, and he should put all of it in a chest and, when the staff takes half of it, the player can take it for himself.

2 Keep /trade, /hug, /kiss and the thing where you sit on a stair, its unnecessary, but its funny so why not to keep?

4 Add the plugin that stores the chests and blocks history.... It is extremely useful to catch griefers.

5 Remove *Don't speak foreign languages in the main chat* rule. This rule doesn't allow players to talk their mother language in the chat, and most of them aren't aware of it. It's not a big deal, seriously, or at least add a party chat...

6 Add a small chance of getting a iron key on the vote crate, this will make the players to be more willing to vote.

7 Nerf the kits: fighters, the lowest rank, should have the first kit being leather armor, a few woods and basic stone tools. Donators could have better armor, though it should either be enchanted iron armor or maybe non enchanted one, or non enchanted diamond armor, for the highest ranks. Donators building keeps could be kept.

Regards,
HyperRSmash
As the owners said the bugs will be fixed. Just suggest what you would like to see in the new Survival reset.

ruzyxo

Veteran
- Vanilla generated
- Update to a newer version than 1.8
- Emerald, as was said, was always survival eco, so I suggest to keep it.
- Players should set maximum 1 warp (more for donators).

Other than that I agree on all the other suggestions. Good job on the update!

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
- Vanilla generated
- Update to a newer version than 1.8
- Emerald, as was said, was always survival eco, so I suggest to keep it.
- Players should set maximum 1 warp (more for donators).

Other than that I agree on all the other suggestions. Good job on the update!
Hello pikacrafters!

Ok suggestions now:

Regards,
HyperRSmash
I agree with both. Even if it's April Fool, you should fix the bugs + add wat RustyNab said.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Answering your questions:
- Vanilla generated biomes are good.
- There should be an update to a newer version (1,9 or 1,12).
- Emerald eco is something unique on survival servers. It should stay for sure but some changes for the prices on the store must be done. Also you should add more items to the shop if you decide to update the server to a newer version. Currently there is a really small variety of items in the store.
- I don't believe warps should be added to Survival. If you do so, allow members to set just 1 warp and donors maximum 3 warps.
- Currently, there are tons of bugs that affect the player's game-play. These bugs must be fixed for sure.
- To be honest I do like the current claiming plugin but if you have any better idea that could make the claiming easier for the new players it would be good. Having a clan/team sounds interesting. We could create clans/teams so we can have a private chat only with the clan/team members and the owner of it should be able to promote/demote his clan/team members and grand/remove build permissions from some specific claims.
- The performance can't be worst. It's impossible to play right now. A simple update would increase the performance of the server by far.
- Playing on the server I noticed that most, if not all of the plugins are completely bugged or they do have some/many issues. I would suggest to update all of the plugins and also add some new ones that would make the game more enjoyable for the players.

Personal suggestions:
1) Make some use of the /warp drop. Warp drop can be used for drop parties. Both for players and staff members. Staff could arrange drop parties once or twice per month. The stuff that we (Staff members) would drop/give away can be decided by the Admins+ team. I truly believe that this would be something really entertaining for the players and staff members.
2) You should not remove the /hug and /kiss commands. I know that it is not a necessary plugin to have but it is really fun to have those commands. Same applies for the plugin that is allowing us to sit on stairs when we right click on them. In addition, it would be great if you can add a Marriage plugin. This plugin should allow the players to get married and grant us permissions for some extra commands such as:
/marry gender <gender> - Specify your gender | /marry list [page] - View a list of all married players
/marry <player> - Request a marriage with another player | /marry divorce - Divorce your current partner
/marry sethome - Sets a home for both of you | /marry home - Teleport to your marriage home
/marry tp - Teleport to your partner | /marry chat - Enable partner-only chat mode
3) Allow donors to mine spawners with silk touch. You should give permission to all donors to mine spawners with silk touch. Also don't remove (you can update it if possible) the plugin that was allowing donors to turn a random mob spawner into something else. The player has to right click with a Mob Egg on any spawner and the spawner will be changed. For example, if a player has a cow Egg and he right clicks with it on a spider spawner, the spider spawner should turn into a cow spawner.
4) Add new tags. Currently there are 36 tags on survival. I believe there should be around 50 tags. Some of the tags are good and some of them are kinda bad. You should have a look on them again and add/remove some of them. I have some really good tag names in my mind. If you decide to edit the tags I could suggest some new ones.
I believe that's all for now. We can still make more suggestions even after the update but I believe I covered all the important ones.

I want to thanks Voodootje0 and GunFire for giving us the opportunity to write down some suggestion for the new survival update, listening to our opinion and for all the hard work they did the past few months. I wish you the best luck with Pika!!

Kind Regards,
HakunaMyFapa

Slendyy

Veteran
So, i see some survival donators here and as they said survival should be as it was before.

-Emerald currency.
-Vanilla biomes
, because it's survival it should be as it's.
-Hard difficulty on mobs like some plugin you could add on it.
-Player warps should be approved by someone of the staff team linked to survival. Warps at survival should be a place where we can have a business for example.
-Cooldown on donator kits ( don't make them too OP).
-About spawners they should be where they are , don't let anyone silk them or the economy will be broke instantly.
-Bring back villagers trading.
-Trading / Selling should be like before with interaction between players and not with a plugin it ruins the fun. ( I know it could lead to scams, but you always have to know the other person or at least have a clue.) increase drama.
-Less drop parties , more mini games.
-Less comestic sh*t stuff , more challenges for us.
- Heads were a precious addition we had and everyone wanted to collect them all. ( Was fun too)
- And of course the main problem , a updated version with everything we could have and we deserve.

-Make it difficult and simple to play.

Basically make it as vanilla as possible and you will probably see old players returning in including myself.

Last edited:

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
So, i see some survival donators here and as they said survival should be as it was before.

-Emerald currency.
-Vanilla biomes
, because it's survival it should be as it's.
-Hard difficulty on mobs like some plugin you could add on it.
-Player warps should be approved by someone of the staff team linked to survival. Warps at survival should be a place where we can have a business for example.
-Cooldown on donator kits ( don't make them too OP).
-About spawners they should be where they are , don't let anyone silk them or the economy will be broke instantly.
-Bring back villagers trading.
-Trading / Selling should be like before with interaction between players and not with a plugin it ruins the fun. ( I know it could lead to scams, but you always have to know the other person or at least have a clue.) increase drama.
-Less drop parties , more mini games.
- Heads were a precious addition we had and everyone wanted to collect them all. ( Was fun too)
- And of course the main problem , a updated version with everything we could have and we deserve.

-Make it difficult.

Basically make it as vanilla as possible and you will probably see old players returning in including myself.
You said less drop parties. When was the last drop party that you remember ? (I agree with everything else)

Slendyy

Veteran
You said less drop parties. When was the last drop party that you remember ? (I agree with everything else)
Survival just went into darkness. But after the last reset we had , it was full of drop parties , when i arrived there everyone were rich already, just after like two weeks of playing and that's one of the reasons some people stopped playing, too easy.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Answering your questions:
- Vanilla generated biomes are good.
- There should be an update to a newer version (1,9 or 1,12).
- Emerald eco is something unique on survival servers. It should stay for sure but some changes for the prices on the store must be done. Also you should add more items to the shop if you decide to update the server to a newer version. Currently there is a really small variety of items in the store.
- I don't believe warps should be added to Survival. If you do so, allow members to set just 1 warp and donors maximum 3 warps.
- Currently, there are tons of bugs that affect the player's game-play. These bugs must be fixed for sure.
- To be honest I do like the current claiming plugin but if you have any better idea that could make the claiming easier for the new players it would be good. Having a clan/team sounds interesting. We could create clans/teams so we can have a private chat only with the clan/team members and the owner of it should be able to promote/demote his clan/team members and grand/remove build permissions from some specific claims.
- The performance can't be worst. It's impossible to play right now. A simple update would increase the performance of the server by far.
- Playing on the server I noticed that most, if not all of the plugins are completely bugged or they do have some/many issues. I would suggest to update all of the plugins and also add some new ones that would make the game more enjoyable for the players.

Personal suggestions:
1)
Make some use of the /warp drop. Warp drop can be used for drop parties. Both for players and staff members. Staff could arrange drop parties once or twice per month. The stuff that we (Staff members) would drop/give away can be decided by the Admins+ team. I truly believe that this would be something really entertaining for the players and staff members.
2) You should not remove the /hug and /kiss commands. I know that it is not a necessary plugin to have but it is really fun to have those commands. Same applies for the plugin that is allowing us to sit on stairs when we right click on them. In addition, it would be great if you can add a Marriage plugin. This plugin should allow the players to get married and grant us permissions for some extra commands such as:
/marry gender <gender> - Specify your gender | /marry list [page] - View a list of all married players
/marry <player> - Request a marriage with another player | /marry divorce - Divorce your current partner
/marry sethome - Sets a home for both of you | /marry home - Teleport to your marriage home
/marry tp - Teleport to your partner | /marry chat - Enable partner-only chat mode
3) Allow donors to mine spawners with silk touch. You should give permission to all donors to mine spawners with silk touch. Also don't remove (you can update it if possible) the plugin that was allowing donors to turn a random mob spawner into something else. The player has to right click with a Mob Egg on any spawner and the spawner will be changed. For example, if a player has a cow Egg and he right clicks with it on a spider spawner, the spider spawner should turn into a cow spawner.
4) Add new tags. Currently there are 36 tags on survival. I believe there should be around 50 tags. Some of the tags are good and some of them are kinda bad. You should have a look on them again and add/remove some of them. I have some really good tag names in my mind. If you decide to edit the tags I could suggest some new ones.
I believe that's all for now. We can still make more suggestions even after the update but I believe I covered all the important ones.

I want to thanks Voodootje0 and GunFire for giving us the opportunity to write down some suggestion for the new survival update, listening to our opinion and for all the hard work they did the past few months. I wish you the best luck with Pika!!

Kind Regards,
HakunaMyFapa
Honestly if we get back to *mining spawners* we are making survival more OP than atm. My idea is to nerf it and add new stuff to /shop isn't the solution... The /warp shop I told about would sell anythinh, but it isn't OP because the rarest something is, the more expensive. /Shop should be deleted. Also players setting custom warps without staff approval would make survival closer to skyblock... And it isn't the idea. The idea is to let survival be the server it once was.
Regards

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
Good evening,
I am really excited for survival reset , for a long time actually , About the suggestions that are given in the post by the owner ; I'd like to see survival as how it always was , 1.8 , Warps for all the players but they SHOULD apply for it somewhere atleast staff should agree it , i mean we dont want random warps everywhere , lets make it unique, Claiming as always with a /trust and no need for the clans or else , Fixing bugs would really help and a little helping friendly players would make the hole server better not only survival , And i'd like to see a new spawn also donor ranks , anyways nice work and thank you for doing this.

Regards
Karam

Status
Not open for further replies.