Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Survival - Give us your suggestions now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
Firstly I would like to thank you for resetting the sever. Let's come to the point now.

Features need to implement:
1. Remove *Don't speak foreign languages in the main chat* rule.
2. Allow players to use schematic mod[auto print off] so server will have some awesome builds and people will want to play more to complete their project. 3. Make it lag free
4. Natural biome (not modified/edited, just real one)
5. Want to fight with ender-man at ender biome
6. Big boss needed to be added

Features need to remove:
1. No shop, no /ah. It's not creative nor skyblock. we are here for surviving ourselves.
2. No lots of armor. Pvp not popular among all players.
3. No 1.8 game version. It's became old already.
4. No sign shop.

Glitches:
1. Claim problem.Y claim is not working properly
2. We can place sponge at someone else property even it is claimed.
3. Animal unit disappear

Plugins should add and remain:
1. All essential plugins should remain.
2. Ore announcer should remain to catch x-rayers.
3. P2P trade plugin should remain.
4. Seat on stair, kiss, hug plugins should remain.
5. Big boss plugin should add.
6. Disease plugin should add.
7. New claim system should add.
8. Furniture plugins should add.

Ranks and crates:
1. Don't be unfair with donators.
2. Make kits useful.
3. Vote crate items should be useful.No Dushan dirt or something similar.
4. Poor,bad,devil etc tag is bad and effective to child's.
5. Introduce voucher system in survival server.

Thank you.

Regards
@MiskatBD & @SezarBD

Last edited:

GoldenDipper

Pika Lover
i agree with everything you guys mentioned. the emerald eco should be removed so that players can create their own economy like real survival
and /marry should be in the game

leaf26

Legendary Pika
viabackwards is still stuck on 1.12, so that's as far as you can go if you want to support clients on previous versions.

Subham

OpFactions:
Why do boats dont work? When we try to swim and if we start lagging, we die. Atleast on boats we wont die. So let us use boats there.

Survival:
1. Pls update the server version. Those who are saying it should remain the same just have no idea how much they are going to like it!

2. Question : If its pure survival then why the claim protection?

3. LOTS of players play survival and theres considerable lag in the main village spawn. On the other servers like OPfactions and skyblocks i dont lag at all at the spawn, but here I cant move and get kicked many times for being innactive. MAKE a new village somewhere farther than this village pls, with slightly different quests or just the same as u wish. If the joining players are divided randomly between the two village spawns then there will be much less lag. Once we have logged in we can just choose to go to spawn 1 or spawn2 and stuff like that.

4. In the vote crates every common items shows the chance = 6-8%, even cobblestone and grass blocks, when in reality the chances for them are always more than 90% so pls atleast edit and correct those values because it makes me feel being made fun of.
Instead of giving cobblestone, give lesser enchanted picks. We can mine all the cobblestone we want with that. XD

Last edited:

leaf26

Legendary Pika
  • Vanilla generated biomes or custom terrain?
  • Update to a newer version of Minecraft?
  • Remove the emerald eco?
  • Players can have their own warps.
  • Fix all current bugs
  • A new claiming system where you can have teams/clans.
  • Improve the performance by a lot (This isn't that hard if you see the current setup)
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`

• custom is much better but will require more work, namely replacing structures like ocean monuments, where the structure doesn't load in right. For example, disabling the structure and adding a dungeon to replace prismarine generation in the game.
  • UPDATE! The best way to keep active players is by using a version with active support. 1.12.2 is as far as viabackwards goes, so be mindful that the latest version requires the latest client.
  • remove pre-established economies. The convenience of a /shop eliminates scarcity and kills player trading.
    • money is good for plugin compatibility, but /shop is bad for gameplay.
    • A setup with flat job/vote gains and % asset tax would automatically balance an economy and encourage activity, but that takes more work than just running with in-game items.
  • a decision on player warps is not a priority.
  • bugfixing is good, but it's also a rabbit hole. It's unlikely that every bug is going to be fixed.
  • team claims are not necessary, especially if claim block trading were allowed.
  • Performance gains would help a ton, but PLEASE set hoppers to normal rates. There are better ways to improve performance without breaking gameplay.
  • All plugins need to be evaluated and updated based on the version used.

edit - extra stuff
  • add jobs reborn and class ranks based on a player's activity (job exp).
    • replace the job points with regular exp in the config to improve UX.
  • add hostile mob despawn in lagg to account for afk players filling the mob cap
  • reduce the amount of server chat in the players' chat box
    • remove chatreaction
    • disable item clear in lagg
      • reduce item despawn time by 50%
    • keep the announcements up to date
  • reduce afk impact
    • disallow chunk loading in /rules
    • hostile mob despawn in lagg

Last edited:

zquizle

Banned
Firstly I would like to thank you for resetting the sever. Let's come to the point now.

Features need to implement:
1. Remove *Don't speak foreign languages in the main chat* rule.
2. Allow players to use schematic mod[auto print off] so server will have some awesome builds and people will want to play more to complete their project. 3. Make it lag free
4. Natural biome (not modified/edited, just real one)
5. Want to fight with ender-man at ender biome
6. Big boss needed to be added

Features need to remove:
1. No shop, no /ah. It's not creative nor skyblock. we are here for surviving ourselves.
2. No lots of armor. Pvp not popular among all players.
3. No 1.8 game version. It's became old already.
4. No sign shop.

Glitches:
1. Claim problem.Y claim is not working properly
2. We can place sponge at someone else property even it is claimed.
3. Animal unit disappear

Plugins should add and remain:
1. All essential plugins should remain.
2. Ore announcer should remain to catch x-rayers.
3. P2P trade plugin should remain.
4. Seat on stair, kiss, hug plugins should remain.
5. Big boss plugin should add.
6. Disease plugin should add.
7. New claim system should add.
8. Furniture plugins should add.

Ranks and crates:
1. Don't be unfair with donators.
2. Make kits useful.
3. Vote crate items should be useful.No Dushan dirt or something similar.
4. Poor,bad,devil etc tag is bad and effective to child's.
5. Introduce voucher system in survival server.

Thank you. Regards
@MiskatBD & @SezarBD
Hello Player,
I do not agree with the "speaking non english in public chats rule", due the reason that we have it on every server. We should leave this rule for my own opinion. I agree with all other suggestions.

TheSwoleDemon

1wI1mfb.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

We’re here to announce something different something we didn't do before but we would like to start doing from now on, within this post we will give you the community the opportunity to let us know what you would like to see within a reset, if there are any futures that need to be added, if there is anything we should remove with a reset or you could help us by listing all the bugs that need to be fixed.

So from now on are we taking all your feedback and suggestions for a reset so that we can develop something that the community would like to see.

I am happy to be able to announce that we will start with a suggestion post for a survival reset, since this is one of the game modes on the list that isn't reset yet since we got ownership of pikanetwork.
All gamemodes will eventually be reset, so sorry if this isn't the gamemode you currently want to see reset.

To start off will I ask some questions.

• Vanilla generated biomes or custom terrain?
  • Update to a newer version of Minecraft?
  • Remove the emerald eco?
  • Players can have their own warps.
  • Fix all current bugs
  • A new claiming system where you can have teams/clans.
  • Improve the performance by a lot (This isn't that hard if you see the current setup)
  • Update all plugins in general.
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

If you have any other suggestions please create them, any questions or any concerns are always welcome.

Thanks.

Voodootje0 & Gunfire​
i would like to see where you can spawn animals such as pigs and horses or where you can spawn certain things that are passive
like villagers

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
I'm happy to know survival 🌍 will reset, Lets go straight to the point, I'll describe each point individually with description.

Things need to fix, repair, modify include glitches 🛠️

-- Remove rules about language at public chat. 🗒️
I believe this rules is not suitable for our server pika network because it prevent new players to join server. He/she may get welcome by /warn for their language.

-- Claim tools have glitch it needs to repair or you may update it to newer version.
Claim glitch is kind of surface claim so it mean you can claim box but under 5-6 block it’s unclaimed so people can still break it but it happens only sometimes.

-- Sponge glitch need to fix.
I can give you example how it works, I claimed a land with water but you (untrusted) can still use sponge to dry water. Sponge will not place but water will dry normally.

-- Server help and information need to simplify. 📝
People join server but there is not enough information board because survival spawn full of automated NPC and they keep moving always, I believe they create extra lag. Even there is not enough information about donator ranks and staff so people don't know much about those things. Normally people join play enjoys then he decides yes i want to play this server and read rules.

-- Lag exists and comes with waves.
Lag is major issue currently we are having at survival server right now. When lags happen people cannot chat or move for 3-7 sec and after lag block glitches sometime people get stuck at blocks and get kicked from survival. Lag must go away or it gives us bad pvp experience.

-- Spawn creates and keys need to modify.
Donator creates are not very good and normal create sucks because i give 1 vote for server and it give back 1 dirt! What a joke. Cool rewards always inspire us to vote more and daily. 🔐

-- Map custom structures and quest.
Last time they added custom structures and quest manually but it was not much fun this plan fails. Only handful people like quest and others not other hand custom structures got raided by random players and nobody got sign of them. So we don’t need that kind of things please.

-- Shop breaks economy badly!
Shop is only thing you need to balance or how many times you reset it does not matter it will fail, Shop like /shop sell almost everything so we don’t need to mining/farming at all. You need food? Buy from shop no need to call/communicate other players. It was fun to produce food and sell to others. We want server where is community exist where we need to live socially, we want to depend on each other at survival server please don't let shop kill our survival eco system. 💰

-- Remove lag/ground items
Ground items removal sometime take our item frames and animals but we don’t want that to happen. We want clear lag to kill unusual bats and mob including ground items.

-- RedStone Power
Who does not want RedStone machines but people make some laggy machines which is really making server lag, so set rules about FPS. Example i made a chicken farm with 1k chicken in it so your normal fps 50 drop into 10 fps so we will consider it as lag machine and staff will ask to remove first if player agree to make it normal its ok or make staff member remove it. ⚡

Things need to remove/delete 🔨

-- Please remove /shop or reduce items number from it
Only basic thing could be placed there example: seeds, food, beacon [must all item should get expensive price] nothing more. More hard game more fun.

-- Current emerald system is unbalanced
Current emerald system is unbalanced we have to find out why so we can fix it, Cheap shop, Easy emerald earning, Self Dependence game is big reason to break survival economy so we must fix those leakage.

-- I will write about donator separately below.

Things need to add/implement at survival server 📐🔧

-- Player Experience system ⏱️
Xp farm is not much useful right now because survival server is about survive not pvp but still people love to do pvp, I think it would be cool to add experience shop where we can buy special items using only our XP level.

-- Add rules about using schematic
Schematic is small plugin for Clint sided, it can help/guide building cool house so i want it to allow as plugin inside survival. It’s already allowed at faction maybe. 🏯

-- Plugins ⭐
I will add my choice about plugins separately below.

-- Use latest version of minecraft server for us.
We old players are playing 1.8 version of survival for ages now we want something new something cool so please let us enjoy latest version of minecraft game. 📊

-- Normal Map & Biome
You can add normal vanilla biome because it’s more fun to play; Custom biomes are likely making lags. Careful to add spawn at X: 0 Z: 0 coordinate and also add less ice and water in world map. Icy and flooded map is not expected they are annoying and not fun to play.

-- Worlds and environment
Allow players to go end world and neither world but don't allow them to change eggs at neithger world or they place Skelton spawn egg to make beacon farm. Make mobs hard to kill.

-- Chat system
Chatting is valuable part of game so make it nice and tidy, too many colors and codes with magic bold number etc. make it looks really bad, so make it colors but not deadly to eyes.

Donators Part
🏅🥇🥈🥉
-- Donators are most valuable wealth of server so don't be unfair to them, don’t make members upset keep in mind. If top donator has 25 set home give members at-least 2 set home.
-- Kit's like /kit samurai /kit ninja kind of repeat same items over and over better marge them into /kit pvp
-- Noble rank player open diamond key but if he get ninja rank from diamond key nothing happens so please make it like vulture/coupon system.
-- Afk should allow or not I’m not sure because it has both advantage and disadvantages so no comment about it.

Warps
🎱🎰🎯
-- Warp Info
Add holographic display and sign to put all commands and info about donators includes server plugins.

-- Warp Jail
Jail should remain same as it is now

-- Warp MobArena
MobArena Plugin can help to create mobs, more you stay that place harder and more amounts of mob will come to kill you. You get xp from here and test your skill.

-- Warp PVP
Fight other players but make sure there is no glitch or height advantage or command remain which can worsen pvp experience.

-- Warp Market 📠📟
/shop gui can help but warp market with villager can be replace with shop gui plugin. I do like villager shop at market personally with emerald exchange system but make sure high price please.

Plugins that should allow/remain same/update my choice
======================================================
1. Essentials and basic plugins include world guard, Grief Prevention Plugin, Holographic Displays, NametagEdit, Multiverse Core, Crates, vote, ETC...
2. P2P Trading
3. Gui Shop
4. Gui Kits
5. Hug/Kiss Plugin
6. Stair Seat Plugin
7. AuctionHouse Plugin
8. MyPet 2.3.5
9. CustomSkins v1.3-SNAPSHOT
10. MobStacker 2.0.0F
11. Colored Signs 2.0
12. Disease Plugins
13. Acid Rain [1.7.x - 1.13.x] 2.9
14. Marriage (Reloaded) [1.12-1.8] 2.0.18
15. MobArena 0.103.1
16. Infernal Mobs 5.6
17. uGlow [1.10] v0.13.0 [can be top donator park only]
18. MoCreepers Faction AND SURVIVAL! Version [FREE] Finale
19. More Drops | 1.8-1.12 1.7
20. Reputation 1.4.2
21. StoneTreasures [1.8-1.13.2] 2.8.0
[Note: Please limit worldedit users and gmc users; they may abuse their power for fun/troll players]

Shop balancing system ⚖️
-- Shop profit 70%
This way spawn shop will buy items from you. Example: you buy 1 stack stone for 10 emerald if you sell it to spawn shop you will get 3 emerald only. Trust me this works very well.

-- Control shop items 🔎
Player's will not able to sell all items to warp market villagers. Only limited kind/types of items will be sold. So you can control what players will do to earn emerald. Some will get lapis to sell and some players will farm carrots.

-- Drop partys effects
Yes, don't do drop party often because it effects game currency. Drop party imbalance internal eco system.

Trading at spawn idea 📗📘📙
Sellers
-- Villager name Farmer
Sells seeds and bread, cookies for high price.

-- Villager name lumberjack
Sells woods but high price, 8 wood 2 emerald.

-- Villager name miner, butcher, black magician etc can sell limited but different items.

Buyers
-- Some villagers will buy items from you but not all kind of items.
-- Villager name Pirate
Buys only ingots from you while villager name chief buy cooked meats. 🛒

Shop.png

Thanks for your patients, Some of idea you may dislike but it's ok. 💯

Regards
SezarBD

Last edited:

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I'm happy to know survival 🌍 will reset, Lets go straight to the point, I'll describe each point individually with description.

I believe this rules is not suitable for our server pika network because it prevent new players to join server. He/she may get welcome by /warn for their language.

-- Claim tools have glitch it needs to repair or you may update it to newer version.
Claim glitch is kind of surface claim so it mean you can claim box but under 5-6 block it’s unclaimed so people can still break it but it happens only sometimes.

I can give you example how it works, I claimed a land with water but you (untrusted) can still use sponge to dry water. Sponge will not place but water will dry normally.

People join server but there is not enough information board because survival spawn full of automated NPC and they keep moving always, I believe they create extra lag. Even there is not enough information about donator ranks and staff so people don't know much about those things. Normally people join play enjoys then he decides yes i want to play this server and read rules.

Lag is major issue currently we are having at survival server right now. When lags happen people cannot chat or move for 3-7 sec and after lag block glitches sometime people get stuck at blocks and get kicked from survival. Lag must go away or it gives us bad pvp experience.

Donator creates are not very good and normal create sucks because i give 1 vote for server and it give back 1 dirt! What a joke. Cool rewards always inspire us to vote more and daily. 🔐

Last time they added custom structures and quest manually but it was not much fun this plan fails. Only handful people like quest and others not other hand custom structures got raided by random players and nobody got sign of them. So we don’t need that kind of things please.

Shop is only thing you need to balance or how many times you reset it does not matter it will fail, Shop like /shop sell almost everything so we don’t need to mining/farming at all. You need food? Buy from shop no need to call/communicate other players. It was fun to produce food and sell to others. We want server where is community exist where we need to live socially, we want to depend on each other at survival server please don't let shop kill our survival eco system. 💰

Ground items removal sometime take our item frames and animals but we don’t want that to happen. We want clear lag to kill unusual bats and mob including ground items.

-- RedStone Power
Who does not want RedStone machines but people make some laggy machines which is really making server lag, so set rules about FPS. Example i made a chicken farm with 1k chicken in it so your normal fps 50 drop into 10 fps so we will consider it as lag machine and staff will ask to remove first if player agree to make it normal its ok or make staff member remove it. ⚡

Only basic thing could be placed there example: seeds, food, beacon [must all item should get expensive price] nothing more. More hard game more fun.

Current emerald system is unbalanced we have to find out why so we can fix it, Cheap shop, Easy emerald earning, Self Dependence game is big reason to break survival economy so we must fix those leakage.

Xp farm is not much useful right now because survival server is about survive not pvp but still people love to do pvp, I think it would be cool to add experience shop where we can buy special items using only our XP level.

Schematic is small plugin for Clint sided, it can help/guide building cool house so i want it to allow as plugin inside survival. It’s already allowed at faction maybe. 🏯

-- Plugins ⭐

We old players are playing 1.8 version of survival for ages now we want something new something cool so please let us enjoy latest version of minecraft game. 📊

-- Normal Map & Biome
You can add normal vanilla biome because it’s more fun to play; Custom biomes are likely making lags. Careful to add spawn at X: 0 Z: 0 coordinate and also add less ice and water in world map. Icy and flooded map is not expected they are annoying and not fun to play.

Allow players to go end world and neither world but don't allow them to change eggs at neithger world or they place Skelton spawn egg to make beacon farm. Make mobs hard to kill.

-- Chat system
Chatting is valuable part of game so make it nice and tidy, too many colors and codes with magic bold number etc. make it looks really bad, so make it colors but not deadly to eyes.

Donators Part
🏅🥇🥈🥉
-- Donators are most valuable wealth of server so don't be unfair to them, don’t make members upset keep in mind. If top donator has 25 set home give members at-least 2 set home.
-- Kit's like /kit samurai /kit ninja kind of repeat same items over and over better marge them into /kit pvp
-- Noble rank player open diamond key but if he get ninja rank from diamond key nothing happens so please make it like vulture/coupon system.
-- Afk should allow or not I’m not sure because it has both advantage and disadvantages so no comment about it.

Warps
🎱🎰🎯
-- Warp Info
Add holographic display and sign to put all commands and info about donators includes server plugins.

-- Warp Jail

-- Warp MobArena
MobArena Plugin can help to create mobs, more you stay that place harder and more amounts of mob will come to kill you. You get xp from here and test your skill.

-- Warp PVP
Fight other players but make sure there is no glitch or height advantage or command remain which can worsen pvp experience.

-- Warp Market 📠📟
/shop gui can help but warp market with villager can be replace with shop gui plugin. I do like villager shop at market personally with emerald exchange system but make sure high price please.

1. Essentials and basic plugins include world guard, Grief Prevention Plugin, Holographic Displays, NametagEdit, Multiverse Core, Crates, vote, ETC...
2. P2P Trading
3. Gui Shop
4. Gui Kits
5. Hug/Kiss Plugin
6. Stair Seat Plugin
7. AuctionHouse Plugin
8. MyPet 2.3.5
10. MobStacker 2.0.0F
11. Colored Signs 2.0
12. Disease Plugins
15. MobArena 0.103.1
16. Infernal Mobs 5.6
20. Reputation 1.4.2
[Note: Please limit worldedit users and gmc users; they may abuse their power for fun/troll players]

Shop balancing system ⚖️
-- Shop profit 70%
This way spawn shop will buy items from you. Example: you buy 1 stack stone for 10 emerald if you sell it to spawn shop you will get 3 emerald only. Trust me this works very well.

-- Control shop items 🔎
Player's will not able to sell all items to warp market villagers. Only limited kind/types of items will be sold. So you can control what players will do to earn emerald. Some will get lapis to sell and some players will farm carrots.

-- Drop partys effects
Yes, don't do drop party often because it effects game currency. Drop party imbalance internal eco system.

Sellers
-- Villager name Farmer

-- Villager name miner, butcher, black magician etc can sell limited but different items.

Buyers
-- Villager name Pirate
Buys only ingots from you while villager name cheif buy cooked meats. 🛒

Regards
SezarBD
Whatever he said, Just don't add marriage. It's Survival NOT a Roleplay server. Also, remove SezarBD's W/E from survival if you can. He still has it. (An ex admin gave him when survival had a reset).

RaVo

Legendary Pika
The most important thing for me is that survival should be atleast a bit challanging. So making voting and donating not to OP.

About the version of the server. The gamemode survival greatly improved by the latest few minecraft updates. but the difference between 1.7-1.10 I dont rly mind.

I agree with most of the things slendy said here:
So, i see some survival donators here and as they said survival should be as it was before.

-Emerald currency.
-Vanilla biomes
, because it's survival it should be as it's.
-Hard difficulty on mobs like some plugin you could add on it.
-Player warps should be approved by someone of the staff team linked to survival. Warps at survival should be a place where we can have a business for example.
-Cooldown on donator kits ( don't make them too OP).
-About spawners they should be where they are , don't let anyone silk them or the economy will be broke instantly.
-Bring back villagers trading.
-Trading / Selling should be like before with interaction between players and not with a plugin it ruins the fun. ( I know it could lead to scams, but you always have to know the other person or at least have a clue.) increase drama.
-Less drop parties , more mini games.
-Less comestic sh*t stuff , more challenges for us.
- Heads were a precious addition we had and everyone wanted to collect them all. ( Was fun too)
- And of course the main problem , a updated version with everything we could have and we deserve.

-Make it difficult and simple to play.

Basically make it as vanilla as possible and you will probably see old players returning in including myself.
but when he says bring back villager trading then I agree if its the basic chest shop villager trading. Else I do not, because its quite op.
Also custom terrains do have some apeal but, if explorable things are added these shouldnt be to ez to get by just flying, and more luck based.

Things I would like to see are:
-Make certain features only available as soon as you reached a certain amound of claimblocks. Because this should correspond to play time. An example of this would be player warps and /tpahere.

-No kits must have the best enchantments. Not all items should be enchanted at the same level to allow for more and a lower balance.

-Donator kits must make playing simpler but getting free resoarces should be minimized.

-Donator ranks should not get dublicate items from kits below them that are just 1 enchantment lower because they will jus sell them off.

-/shop or /warp shop should be extremely expensive and limited. This way players will have to trade and cooperate more.

-Appliable player warps would be nice, but they should have a different command then the normal warps.

-Warps should not be to hard to get, even a small shop or minigame should be able to get a warp.

-Warps should have commands for the owner, that give him the possibility to lock it.

-Add small things like /taunt and /hugg

-I like emeralds because you can use them for making awesome shops and gambling machines. Also using them is more personal then /pay.

~~~~
I say all this but the odds of me returning to survival on pikacraft are slim atm.

Last edited:

SchneiderzZ

• Vanilla generated biomes - Agree
  • Update to a newer version of Minecraft - Tottaly Agree
  • Remove the emerald eco - Dont Agree
  • Players can have their own warps - Agree
  • Fix all current bugs - Agree
  • A new claiming system where you can have teams/clans. - Agree
  • Improve the performance by a lot (This isn't that hard if you see the current setup) - Agree
  • Update all plugins in general. - Agree

• `DOnt put a very big TOwn on SpawnArea, let people claim terrain`s close to spawn area, not too close but not too far.`

Shuuchu

Pika Member

-- RedStone Power

-- Plugins ⭐

-- Normal Map & Biome

-- Chat system

Donators Part
🏅🥇🥈🥉

Warps
🎱🎰🎯
-- Warp Info

-- Warp Jail

-- Warp MobArena

-- Warp PVP

-- Warp Market 📠📟

2. P2P Trading
3. Gui Shop
4. Gui Kits
5. Hug/Kiss Plugin
6. Stair Seat Plugin
7. AuctionHouse Plugin
8. MyPet 2.3.5
10. MobStacker 2.0.0F
11. Colored Signs 2.0
12. Disease Plugins
15. MobArena 0.103.1
16. Infernal Mobs 5.6
20. Reputation 1.4.2

Shop balancing system ⚖️
-- Shop profit 70%

-- Control shop items 🔎

-- Drop partys effects

Sellers
-- Villager name Farmer

Buyers
-- Villager name Pirate
Buys only ingots from you while villager name chief buy cooked meats. 🛒

View attachment 9032

Regards
SezarBD
I Agree with you fully ^^ xx Shuuchu

4peter

yeah first fix the bugs like lagging and more and we want the spawners can be Carry and can get it from the vote crates
like iron golem slim …
and doesn't need to make clans and more …. the /trust is Enough
please hurry up

leaf26

Legendary Pika
yeah first fix the bugs like lagging

I recall ages ago having an argument on this network when I said that an update is necessary to get newer plugins with active support ... because "these plugins support 1.8"

plugins with active developers are more likely to be already fixed or get a hotfix.

Thav01

Veteran
So, i see some survival donators here and as they said survival should be as it was before.

-Emerald currency.
-Vanilla biomes
, because it's survival it should be as it's.
-Hard difficulty on mobs like some plugin you could add on it.
-Player warps should be approved by someone of the staff team linked to survival. Warps at survival should be a place where we can have a business for example.
-Cooldown on donator kits ( don't make them too OP).
-About spawners they should be where they are , don't let anyone silk them or the economy will be broke instantly.
-Bring back villagers trading.
-Trading / Selling should be like before with interaction between players and not with a plugin it ruins the fun. ( I know it could lead to scams, but you always have to know the other person or at least have a clue.) increase drama.
-Less drop parties , more mini games.
-Less comestic sh*t stuff , more challenges for us.
- Heads were a precious addition we had and everyone wanted to collect them all. ( Was fun too)
- And of course the main problem , a updated version with everything we could have and we deserve.

-Make it difficult and simple to play.

Basically make it as vanilla as possible and you will probably see old players returning in including myself.
Agreed 100% with this! Gotta know those long time Survival experts ;)
It's "survival" so needs to be challenging.

Status
Not open for further replies.