Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Targetting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganq_steve

@marte11 @mrsofatjr
like 1 or 2 days ago.. marte11 and arkozia have been advertising in chat:"join ranked combo, nodebuff to win free priCes" (there's nothing wrong with that)
I saw that they said price instead of prize and I was like yeah whatever I don't spell everything right everytime...
But they were saying it again and again wrong so I said: "It is prize instead of price" BUT in that sentence I also said: "im sorry not tryna be toxic",
marte11 then responded, "You're not tryna be toxic, you're tryna look smart."
I was like ok, whatever, but then he said "priZes" and I responded "yes". I took it as a joke or whatever...
1 or 2 days forward to today... I got on and starting playing on Practice, nothing crazy right? :sneaky: There were a LOT of cheaters (like everyday) and a LOT of toxic players (they were saying stuff like "LLL" "EZZZZZ" "HAAHAHAHAAA") and hackusators (btw in 2 days I got about 5 hackusations on me :geek:)...
Anyways, not too great community... I met Fiske online (btw shoutout to him, he's cool)... AND THEN I got in a match with a guy named 4s*x in Sumo Best of 3. First round, I won. He probably said to himself: "o man im gonna show this kid"... and guess what... he toggled and won the other 2 rounds. After the fight he just said "L". I realized, he's the one, who's been accused of cheating and saying "L" after every fight with someone. Fast forward a couple minutes... I got in a match with him again. He had already toggle on (He was using reach btw)
won all the 3 rounds and said "L" again...
I got angry and said "kys" (i know i shouldve not did that but i did and im sorry)
...BUT... meanwhile marte11 got on and saw my message in chat... That's where things got bad. LOL
He said that I'm getting banned and stuff like that... meanwhile the 4s*x guy (NOT ONLY did he have an inappropriate name) but he said "F*CKKK" or something like that- anyways it was swearing... marte11 COMEPLETELY ignored him (keep in mind he was cheating and was toxic) and when I asked marte11 why me? He said because I corrected him a few days ago... .. He also said he decided it.. wow.. he just targetted me...
I know I DID a mistake, but that was a bit unfair, wasn't it?
I got banned for 7 days by Mrsofatjr. He was prob in a call with him.
Marte11 has the top elo in almost every kit in Practice. So everyone knows and respects him. THE SAME DAY... I asked a helper (SlimeTorch) to PLEASE ban Minecraft002, he was blatantly using reach. He said, he will check... I don't think he got banned. After about 10 minutes from the message I sent him, I could still tab his name. (btw everytime he (Minecraft002) won a fight against someone, he said "LOL") basically laughing at the person, who lost, because of an unfair advantage...

I'm sorry for what I did, just saying, a bit unfair ban... I would take it, if it was for less days...
If I don't get an unban, it will be fine. I am not the type of person to cry over being banned in a video game. :giggle::LOL:
And thank you for reading this... if you are not a staff member and have read this... sorry for wasting your time.

Thank you,
ganq_steve

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
You should create a ban appeal instead. Will lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.