Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The End?

Reporter80

Pika Lover
Let me explained what happened.

Well, about 2 days ago, we suddenly got blocked from going to creative. They gives you a sentence of this error:
"Server is online mode!"

And it was not fixed even until today. If this was an update, there is no official trailer that mentions the update of creative.

Well, at weekends around the evening(GMT+8), there should be about 50+ players online on this server. I notice that the numbers of players gets reduced time by time, and most of the old creative players are not anywhere to be seen.

What a sad thing.

---------------------------------------

Let's talk about bedwars.

It will suck 100+ players to play it and is the most important thing on this server. Currently, in my part of country, I feel like the wifi I get is more and more slower. Sometimes when I refresh the server list, the connection to this server is slower than the others. Besides, there do is a lot of bugs, but they did not even want to care about it. I even saw someone using scaffold freely and not getting banned. Some even knockbacks you far away even when he is jumping. Some use incredibly powerful reach.

In my personal opinion, the admins are kind of trashbags and not doing what they are supposed to do. If they want to be an admin, then go ban the people who violate the rules, not to just stay online for a period and not doing anything.

I think I might leave this server until the creative revives back then.