Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

The reason Why lifesteal has player limit an queue Explained

Mzed

Epic Pika
Everyone is just saying why lifesteal has queue system why sky war's why bedwars dosent have

ill explain it why

Skywars bedwars are all in separate lobby

because the maximum player in world is at 150 and no one can do anything for it only mojang can do soo stop saying increase the sloth or the gameplay will be extremely laggy
If you go to hypixel lobby you will konw that it maximum player that can be in 1 lobby is 150 and if more player join the lobby and increase the player count it will make the lobby laggy and it will crash eventually

I have test this out by myself with alt

And now why can we still talk to people in other world?

Well it is extremely complicated to say the least

They are bot sending the messages to all the world for example prison
when someone is in mines if they talk it will go to all of the world by the bots

It is pretty simple so stop saying increase the server size

Solution to have more player?

We'll it pretty simple they can be on another world and the server will make the Npc shape of them and they will do the same thing like the player but the pvp will be scuffs and boring since all of the hit will register which make the fight not fun soo no

Hope i explain everything

Last edited:

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Yes very cool explanation, but it'd be nice if there wasn't any queues

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If there was no queue then you have to spamm the game mode until there is open slot which is i highly doubt
Exactly, that's why theres a queue for it and a limit of players in there at a time

veer49

Alright, Thanks for the info. Tbh i dint even know about it