Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Thebestmafia : Practice PvP Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebestmafia

• Server:practice
  • Suggestion
    Okey So i have a few suggestions such as these that might actually improve the server:
  • -Top "Gamemode" for example "/Top Gapple and it will show you the top 10 highest Gapple Elo players.
  • -My next suggestion is to add my previus suggestion on the leaderbors in pika website and it should have some more information such as "Kills" "Deaths" "Wins" Losses" etc..
  • -my last suggestion is to make the "Ranked Queue" maximum of 15 per day and if you vote for the server you get 5 Ranked queues more or if you donate you get unlimited ranked queues
  • Reason
    Well i think the server should have that since people are cometing in ranked matches people should know who's the top pvper for "gapple" "Nodebuff" "Soup" Etc... and i'm preatty sure alot of people want this in practice
  • -i also think that making a maximum of ranked queues per day will stop the beginners and hackers from queueing up in ranked every minute it's not a bad thing that they do that but it will stop the noobs from losing elo and the hackers from preatty much destroying people and making them rage quit pikacraft forever ...also it will make more people vote for Pikacraft which might attract more people to join the server and also donate to support it
  • Note: Sorry for my bad english i tried my best
  • Love Thebestmafia <3

Status
Not open for further replies.