Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars there was problem in solo mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamegameer

Username:
gamegameer​

Suggestion:
there was problem in solo mode​

Detailed description:
if any pika server staff member see pls fix this problem ] yesterday there is problem in solo mode there 22 player only join if i try to join i will enter but in 5 second pika server kick me in duo or other there is no problem i can play easily but there is problem on solo fix that
personal : how to get gold coin for free ? i needed to buy vip rank​

Reason(s):
if any pika server staff member see pls fix this problem ] yesterday there is problem in solo mode there 22 player only join if i try to join i will enter but in 5 second pika server kick me in duo or other there is no problem i can play easily but there is problem on solo fix that
personal : how to get gold coin for free ? i needed to buy vip rank​

Example(s):
solo mode​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello gamegameer,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Duplicated suggestion (click HERE to see your initial suggestion)
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.