Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

This server's anti-cheat is as effective as switzerland's millitary campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
today I played 5 games in pika and I saw hackers in every damn game.I literally got banned twice for just building a damned bridge while others can just teleport to your bed and break it without touching it.And I know you will come with the:"mAkE aVIdeO oF iT iF yOu wAnT to ComPLain!" sentence but you know what?No I won't because this server doesn't even worth it to download a program to make a video.And if at least the 33% of your fans are complaining about hackers you should pick your head out of your fatass and you should start updatng bedwars instead of making the big brain factions update when the bedwars is the most played server

YeahBoey

>creating an account just to complain
legendary play, or should I say interesting maneuver

OP
OP
Y
meh I created an account before which name was trytofixyourtrashserver but I forgot the password because I care not about this at all

TwistyPvP [N3rd]

Pika Member
meh I created an account before which name was trytofixyourtrashserver but I forgot the password because I care not about this at all

holy moly that one made me die laughing

But yes we all know their anti cheat isn't the best, To be honest I don't even think they configured the random anticheat they downloaded, Their protection is the same as a brand new server with no anticheat.

TDSHSalvador

today I played 5 games in pika and I saw hackers in every damn game.I literally got banned twice for just building a damned bridge while others can just teleport to your bed and break it without touching it.And I know you will come with the:"mAkE aVIdeO oF iT iF yOu wAnT to ComPLain!" sentence but you know what?No I won't because this server doesn't even worth it to download a program to make a video.And if at least the 33% of your fans are complaining about hackers you should pick your head out of your fatass and you should start updatng bedwars instead of making the big brain factions update when the bedwars is the most played server
its not a joke lol you just suck the anti cheat is good but really aggrasive banned me for hacking wth

T

Terrythedog

its not a joke lol you just suck the anti cheat is good but really aggrasive banned me for hacking wth
if he sucks then he woudlnt be able to bridge as fast to get banned. Sometimes you get kicked or banned for bridging to fast or the block will just dissapear. its really annoying and the anti cheat is trash. Maybe the ADMINS should do something about it and notban people for what should be a mute. The admins and staff are trash and the anti cheat is like how succecful africa would be trying to attack russia and the US.

Nickname

Epic Pika
I got banned 3 times while bridging i wasn't even that fast because i had a lot of stuff all 3 times and i didn't want to die.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
well that's actually called legit post count farming, well,
I'm requesting lock for all of these types of old posts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.