Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions To disable the enemy teleportation of 32blocks in spawn and other warps unless in Warzone, player/fa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilkTouchV2

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username
ItsAt

Suggestion:
To disable the enemy teleportation of 32blocks in spawn and other warps unless in Warzone, player/faction claims or wilderness.

Detailed description:
So the idea I'm trying to bring into OpFactions today is to remove the "You can't teleport to /f home with enemies in 32blocks near you" So basically you would get rid of it while you're in either Safezone or in spawn. I personally have had to go to other warps to just use /f home and it can be annoying if you're at spawn. Of course the limitation to /f home while there are enemies is to make sure they don't just run away from pvp after combat log etc. But still, if I'm not pvping or in the warzone or other claimed land I should be able to /f home without having to go to another place.​

Reason(s):
One of the reasons is because it's annoying, lets say if you just logged on for the first time today and you try to do /f home but next to you in spawn there is another player who is in an enemy faction. There's no reason to have that limit because you can't pvp or hurt other players in spawn.
Its also just logical to make this change because of the above reason.​

Example(s):
For eg, if I was in spawn after I died in pvp and tried to do /f home, but there was a player who was in an enemy faction I could not do /f home and would have to go to for eg another home and then /f home

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello SilkTouchV2,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.