Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison To remove gladiator pet from OP PRISON

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:
To remove gladiator pet from OP PRISON

Detailed description:
In OPP Whenever you try to kill someone with pet and his pet deflects you get 1 shotted and the more you hit the enemy his pet gets more experience on You and deflects

Reason(s):
Its just ruining the pvp in OPP people are abusing it like , they stand still till their pet deflects , fight with s10/15 and wait for their pet to deflects , if you have ELF set you can just get 1 shotted its just unfair in OPP

Example(s):

View: https://imgur.com/OnOELKO
look at the second video the moment i came to hit FoldedL :

Last edited:

TklPRG

I mean sure but the video doesnt show QoqMallow 1 shotting nova it shows him doing 7 hearts with 1 hit by pet and skill and when you die from a pet you keep 25 seconds of combat so its not really a video of QoqMallow 1 shotting nova :/

TklPRG

The pet deflected Tkl look at the end of the video
yea i know that but still pet deflects but u take dmg from his skill and his pet
after his pet deflects you dont die insta you die after his hitting you

77moderato

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In OPP Whenever you try to kill someone with pet and his pet deflects you get 1 shotted and the more you hit the enemy his pet gets more experience on You and deflects

Reason(s):
Its just ruining the pvp in OPP people are abusing it like , they stand still till their pet deflects , fight with s10/15 and wait for their pet to deflects , if you have ELF set you can just get 1 shotted its just unfair in OPP

Example(s):

I died today with elf sets with egaps effect and now i am thinking to leave pikanetwork since whats point of using elf if they are shoting me 2 hit.its like strength portion but only some people have it.pika pls remove this gladiator pet.

FlyingRodder

Pika Member
+1 I very much agree with this suggestion and hope it will be remove next season i hope so. because op prison when pet create in op prison so many people quit about pet because pet is so powerfull thank you.

MrElviss

Legendary Pika
Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1 some guys even abuse it in duels

t3minat3r

Pika Member
+1
Agreed as it is ruining the pvp system and majority of people well known to pvp and the prison community quit pvp'ing, Please do remove pets from next season as its causing a major disaster to the pvp'ing side of OPP 🙏

Emu1215

Pika Lover
ig nobody asked
but maybe not remove it? just make the damage be taken with armour or decrease its damage. there seems to be a pet for almost every aspect of opp now, maybe just tune down the glad a little instead of it being this item that u can right click and jump into pvp and then do 8 hearts per hit with.
idk

_suffoca1ed

It's just a good pet.Its so hard to level up after level 20 . It has also Low percantages.

OP
OP
NovaX74

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
It's just a good pet.Its so hard to level up after level 20 . It has also Low percantages.
Low percantages? hard to level ? LMAO bro my pet is level 70 now and every single fight the pet deflects either their pet or my pet a 1v1 never ends without a pet your just saying that because your one of the people that wont even go pvp if there was no pets

Status
Not open for further replies.