Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison To remove gladiator pet from OP PRISON

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:
To remove gladiator pet from OP PRISON

Detailed description:
In OPP Whenever you try to kill someone with pet and his pet deflects you get 1 shotted and the more you hit the enemy his pet gets more experience on You and deflects

Reason(s):
Its just ruining the pvp in OPP people are abusing it like , they stand still till their pet deflects , fight with s10/15 and wait for their pet to deflects , if you have ELF set you can just get 1 shotted its just unfair in OPP

Example(s):

View: https://imgur.com/OnOELKO
look at the second video the moment i came to hit FoldedL :

Last edited:
OP
OP
NovaX74

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
ig nobody asked
but maybe not remove it? just make the damage be taken with armour or decrease its damage. there seems to be a pet for almost every aspect of opp now, maybe just tune down the glad a little instead of it being this item that u can right click and jump into pvp and then do 8 hearts per hit with.
i\
OPP now is legit full of randoms because of the pet no1 even goes pvp with boss + anymore because of the pet they nerfed it 2 times already and its still 1 shotting and wdym by " ig nobody asked " if you dont care you wouldn't come and reply lmao

Emu1215

Pika Lover
OPP now is legit full of randoms because of the pet no1 even goes pvp with boss + anymore because of the pet they nerfed it 2 times already and its still 1 shotting and wdym by " ig nobody asked " if you dont care you wouldn't come and reply lmao
so agresive xd
welp i still think it jst needs a rework or large nerf, I dont think dealing 7 hearts per proc was what it was intended to be.

77moderato

ig nobody asked
but maybe not remove it? just make the damage be taken with armour or decrease its damage. there seems to be a pet for almost every aspect of opp now, maybe just tune down the glad a little instead of it being this item that u can right click and jump into pvp and then do 8 hearts per hit with.
idk
At some point pet again 1 hit

anshjagwan

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
In OPP Whenever you try to kill someone with pet and his pet deflects you get 1 shotted and the more you hit the enemy his pet gets more experience on You and deflects

Reason(s):
Its just ruining the pvp in OPP people are abusing it like , they stand still till their pet deflects , fight with s10/15 and wait for their pet to deflects , if you have ELF set you can just get 1 shotted its just unfair in OPP

Example(s):

Happened 10 time i rage quit
There is no way i die from 3 cps people

allmight__

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

Skills left the game in pika.
Skills not required in opp
Just level up your pet and ezz win and fight will last for 1min hardly.and sometime 2sec.

Old ssns were best.....

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1 man PVP with pets sucks it just wastes the fun of PVP in opprison

SpametokSpirit

Pika Lover
Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

+1

I do rlly hate when ppl like FoldedL abuse this shtty pet

Sandzox

+1

Definitely agree with this topic.
We have the same situation on Jartex for more than 1 year and after reporting it and suggesting to nerf the pet, it wasn't successful as they thought.

DEMARKESS

Epic Pika
+1

the worst part about it when a hacker gets it and just AFK farms it to max level and abuses it with hacks

Directo

Pika Member
+1 gladiator pet should be definitely removed, ruining whole meaning of playing pvp here
its just fighting till someone's pet activate first and then boom

Last edited:

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Low percantages? hard to level ? LMAO bro my pet is level 70 now and every single fight the pet deflects either their pet or my pet a 1v1 never ends without a pet your just saying that because your one of the people that wont even go pvp if there was no pets
Some people just grind more.

OP
OP
NovaX74

NovaX74

Legendary Pika
Some people just grind more.
grind what pet levels up when your normally pvping and the pet can 1 shot any armor you prolly use it and you cant even go in without it lmao

indiaontop

Username:
NovaX74

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):

Plus 1 agreed

Anuly

Veteran
Hello NovaX74,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and the pet has been nerfed instead of being completely removed.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.