Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Tools/Commands/Mobcoin shop for Next Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username:
Gamer_273

Suggestion:
Tools/Commands/Mobcoin shop for Next Map

Detailed description:
Tray Pickaxes mine a certain radius like a shockwave pickaxe but used to break nether rack on the base " it allows water to fall when mined

/Printer we all been there when we had to keep buying material to build a cannon well Printer gives you creative only to build a cannon but you must have a empty inventory it also costs money to use

Add Mobcoin's shop to Opfaction so you can buy stuff with mob coin's like adding Throwable Creeper egg's to the mobshop for 250 Mobcoin's and etc.

Reason(s):
The reason is we al want a faster way to break nether rack/Trays around the base when done so it can be faster and easier to water the walls. /printer so we don't have to continually doing /shop do buy block Redstone and etc. for a cannon. MobCoin Shop so we can buy stuff with a certain amount of mobcoin's.

Example(s):
TheArchon or look at Dexter113 Youtube's Channel/ ViciousPvP and ect. #Not Adverting

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Gamer_273

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Tray Pickaxes mine a certain radius like a shockwave pickaxe but used to break nether rack on the base " it allows water to fall when mined

/Printer we all been there when we had to keep buying material to build a cannon well Printer gives you creative only to build a cannon but you must have a empty inventory it also costs money to use and

Add Mobcoin's shop to Opfaction so you can buy stuff with mob coin's like adding Throwable Creeper egg's to the mobshop for 250 Mobcoin's and etc.

Reason(s):
The reason is we al want a faster way to break nether rack/Trays around the base when done so it can be faster and easier to water the walls. /printer so we don't have to continually doing /shop do buy block Redstone and etc. for a cannon. MobCoin Shop so we can buy stuff with a certain amount of mobcoin's.

Example(s):
TheArchon or look at Dexter113 Youtube's Channel #Not Adverting
+1 bro

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Gamer_273

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

/Printer we all been there when we had to keep buying material to build a cannon well Printer gives you creative only to build a cannon but you must have a empty inventory it also costs money to use and

Reason(s):

Example(s):
TheArchon or look at Dexter113 Youtube's Channel #Not Adverting
+1 bro

nese je serb dhe e ke perkthy ket nanen ta qifsha

JacePlayZ

The Pika
-1 to Tray Pickaxes
+1 to /printer
-1 to mob coins

1. Tray pickaxes aren't that useful and not really that needed so duh. And, I won't risk getting something else bugged in Op Factions while they adding those pickaxes.
2. /printer is pretty useful and good. It is annoying when you have to buy sh*t from /shop every f*cking time and its really irritating.
3. It. Isn't. Skyblock. Don't. Even. Try.

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
-1 for Tray Pick - more bugs to discover, more headaches to gain
-1 for printer - a suggestion for /printer has already ben denied if i'm not mistaken
-1 for mobcoins - Hell nah, this will skyblockify OPFactions

I will stay neutral tho

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Gamer_273

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

/Printer we all been there when we had to keep buying material to build a cannon well Printer gives you creative only to build a cannon but you must have a empty inventory it also costs money to use

Reason(s):

Example(s):
TheArchon or look at Dexter113 Youtube's Channel/ ViciousPvP and ect. #Not Adverting
I dont think mobcoins is a good thing for opfactions, its about raiding not as csb killing mobs

LexaFTW

Banned
-1 nope, you said to add enderman spawners because you saw it in Dexter clips? Think with ur head randy, and don't clown yourself.

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
-1 Next time make multiple suggestions for each thing. You are getting downvoted because people don't like one of the things. So do what I said.

Yxay

Banned
I’m stupid aka a random
Minecraft Username:
Gamer_273

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I’m stupid but +1

OP
OP
Gamer_273

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
First off lexa stfu plz if you were just going to say that why u even look at the thread?

Anzoku

Pika Member
+69
just yeah(it says i need more than 30 letters so here is this for no fking reason what's so ever)

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Gamer_273,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that parts of your suggestion are accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.