Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VoteTop Top voter rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
LUM4N5C.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Have you voted today? Do not forget to vote in exchange for some amazing crate keys. those crate keys, they allow you to win amazing prizes

We will bring back an old system what used to be on PikaNetwork. Today we have updated our voting system and are we now able to reward the top voters of each month.
Our page at www.pika-network.net/vote will now keep track of all the votes and the top five voters of each month. So do not forget to vote every day to get awesome crate keys and maybe win some amazing items from those voting crates. But also have a chance to win one of those top voter rewards!

The results of the Top Voters event will be announced on the 1st of every month, they will receive the following prizes based on their place in this top voter list.

#1 - 50 Euro Giftcard​
#2 - 40 Euro Giftcard​
#3 - 30 Euro Giftcard​
#4 - 20 Euro Giftcard​
#5 - 10 Euro Giftcard​

The ranking will only be based on the amounts of votes. Voters with the top 5 amount of votes will be considered as the Top 5 Voters.​
You do not need to be online to get your vote added to the database, if you away from home or on your phone will your vote will still register.​

So check our vote page to keep track of the leaderboard and see all available website you can vote on! Be aware that not every voting site has the same cooldown, each voting website is implementing their own cooldowns and their time of refresh officially that could not be simply controlled by PikaNetwork.

For the first week of this new month August will we also have an Epic crate key reward instead of just a normal voting key.

zmlouu

But i always voting in this server and checking the vote top thought. :/ !

BlackDragon

Ahh i really have to stop being lazy & vote a bit.I want da monet :oops: Greedy Boi Feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.