Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Trading for Survival

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
I will give vote keys in any gamemode for vote keys in survival. I would also accept netherite ingots and I will pay you 1K for each ingot. If you have any other trades for survival, please let me know.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
The old price of the netherite was 1k but right now for some reason went above 4k 🤷‍♀️

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
The last time I bought a netherite ingot for 2K. but I only have like 1K now.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
If anyone wants vote crate keys, I will sell them for 300-500 bucks each.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well I used to have a lot, but then for some reason when I went to spawn I only got 1. I think it only works if you're online and you vote. I should have around a stack or so, but I only have like a couple.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Well I used to have a lot, but then for some reason when I went to spawn I only got 1. I think it only works if you're online and you vote. I should have around a stack or so, but I only have like a couple.
First, you can get keys only at spawn and second is your ign DragonChess and are you able to be online.

OP
OP
D

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Yes, my username is DragonChess except I can only play on friday and the weekends. :/

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Yes, my username is DragonChess except I can only play on friday and the weekends. :/
It's okay. When you are able to come online /if I'm not online at that time/ you can contact me on discord: ✿Stella✿(„• ֊ •„)#0245
I would love to help you out a bit with money.