Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Two things.

T

Terrythedog

They are so many hackers and afkers

First I will talk about the hackers. There have been a ton of hacker here using anti knockback( they can knockback me so far WITH A WOODEN SWORD but mine doesn’t do anything), flying( breaking our bed without bridges or anything connecting to our island, and some weird thing where our bed got destroyed when there were no holes inside the fortification and the player basically clicked the bed thing. Please, do something about this.

Now onto the afkers. There are sooo many afkers. They either just sit next to the shop, or the most annoying, move INTO the forge, and sit there sucking up all the loot. I’ve also had people just join and quit. They don’t spend any time bridging or building up the bed. They just quit. For the afkers can you have them get kicked out of the game after 1 minute. And the ones who just join and quit not allowed to play until the game they just joined finished? It’s so annoying.

9L4you

Rare Pika
hello players,

if you are talking about hackers then you are wrong. in pika there are more legit players than hackers. in bedwars you must be so lucky to find a hacker. everyday i take my recorder and start playing in bedwars but i dont even see one.i wish i could record one.

wooden swords acts same to every legit player. their kb(knockback) depends upon ur hits, combos, and his ping.

different ping can cause problems too. many people with bad ping who are good at pvp gets console false banned.maybe!

Also about your defense on the bed. you might have not seen a hole or the person will break the fort and hide inside the fort and break ur bed. (idk if there is any hack which allwoes only to break bed)

actually if i see a afker in my team its not that bad. i only dont like the afk people when they loot the gens and dont use it. i only like the afk people who actually stands near the shop.which makes me play like a solo vs duo and i like it.

the hackers thing can be fixed by reporting him in the forums and the afk people cannot be fixed because it depends upon the people.

also the players who join and quit when the game starts is actually not a problem. we cant like force them to wait until the game finishes and it will make the people angry and pika might lose their player base.

the bedwars is good how it is and to make it more better we must to patient until the staff make improvements in itm

thank you

Mehmet410

Pika Lover
pika bedwars is incredibly awful but the staff wont do anything about it so rip all of us

MercuryGFX

Veteran
pika bedwars is incredibly awful but the staff wont do anything about it so rip all of us
You're wrong fellow Pika member. Staff try their best with hackers/rule breakers It's a cracked server afterall hackers are always expected.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

You're wrong fellow Pika member. Staff try their best with hackers/rule breakers It's a cracked server afterall hackers are always expected.
Yeah but some staff sit in the spawn muting people and not banning hackers

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

hello players,

if you are talking about hackers then you are wrong. in pika there are more legit players than hackers. in bedwars you must be so lucky to find a hacker. everyday i take my recorder and start playing in bedwars but i dont even see one.i wish i could record one.

wooden swords acts same to every legit player. their kb(knockback) depends upon ur hits, combos, and his ping.

different ping can cause problems too. many people with bad ping who are good at pvp gets console false banned.maybe!

Also about your defense on the bed. you might have not seen a hole or the person will break the fort and hide inside the fort and break ur bed. (idk if there is any hack which allwoes only to break bed)

actually if i see a afker in my team its not that bad. i only dont like the afk people when they loot the gens and dont use it. i only like the afk people who actually stands near the shop.which makes me play like a solo vs duo and i like it.

the hackers thing can be fixed by reporting him in the forums and the afk people cannot be fixed because it depends upon the people.

also the players who join and quit when the game starts is actually not a problem. we cant like force them to wait until the game finishes and it will make the people angry and pika might lose their player base.

the bedwars is good how it is and to make it more better we must to patient until the staff make improvements in itm

thank you
Ok I don’t have a recorder plus I can’t keep recording everything. one Time they came up, clicked on our bed defence or something then our bed broke. Idk how, it was a simple defence(one layer) and after killing the player I checked all over and there was no hole. I don’t feel the same about afkers. I play because I want a team and not to solo. Yes, some poeple sit outside but some maps spawn you inside the gen. sometimes they walk to the gen and sat there afk. Also, why can’t afk people be kicked after a miniute or two of them not moving. And no, in pika go to skywars and you will see a hacker every 3gsmes or so. Not really related but one time I was playing on a map where you spawn in gen and a covered the exit with end end stone, but somehow I think a staff just walked through the wall, not hearts taken away, and blamed it on me for not breaking his bed.

Zefran

Pika Member
Ok I don’t have a recorder plus I can’t keep recording everything. one Time they came up, clicked on our bed defence or something then our bed broke. Idk how, it was a simple defence(one layer) and after killing the player I checked all over and there was no hole. I don’t feel the same about afkers. I play because I want a team and not to solo. Yes, some poeple sit outside but some maps spawn you inside the gen. sometimes they walk to the gen and sat there afk. Also, why can’t afk people be kicked after a miniute or two of them not moving. And no, in pika go to skywars and you will see a hacker every 3gsmes or so. Not really related but one time I was playing on a map where you spawn in gen and a covered the exit with end end stone, but somehow I think a staff just walked through the wall, not hearts taken away, and blamed it on me for not breaking his bed.
the part where you mention the bed defence being clicked,it's a cheat called bednuker.