Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

unban appeal

smcsbinod

to STAFF MEMBERS
from smcsbinod

pls unban me because i have not done anything i just want to play games it happens me all the time that contact to forum that'why i come here pls unban me

FreePalestine

The Pika
Hello smcsbinod,
If you believe you were falsely banned, you can appeal Here. If you weren't falsely banned and are guilty for what you did, appeal after 6 months. Do not appeal more than 1 time.

KB25

hello this is kbhagwat . this is a mistake. kbhagwat is not a bot . please unban him.thank you .

Attachments

• 2021-07-15 (7).png
    2021-07-15 (7).png
    441.9 KB · Views: 22

Bossinc

pika network plz unban me i have not done anything i just love this server i want to play games plaz unban me plz

1632021611895.png

extraslayer

hello actually i got banned and can u pls unban me as i want to play and that client modification was not it my internet glitched to it lagged then i got banned i am not a paid account so cannot play anywhere else and i really like the server so i request i get unbanned thanks in advance i really love it and i have gotten a noob to a pro in that server thanks in advance my user name on pika is extraslayer i am just 12 years i did not autoclick so i request you to pls sort this issue thanks again

Attachments

• Screenshot (189).png
    Screenshot (189).png
    435.7 KB · Views: 8

Silver Wing

The Pika
hello actually i got banned and can u pls unban me as i want to play and that client modification was not it my internet glitched to it lagged then i got banned i am not a paid account so cannot play anywhere else and i really like the server so i request i get unbanned thanks in advance i really love it and i have gotten a noob to a pro in that server thanks in advance my user name on pika is extraslayer i am just 12 years i did not autoclick so i request you to pls sort this issue thanks again
Make an appeal here ↓↓↓
https://pika-network.net/appeal/

noneisthe2nd

i wanna appeal because i got banned for no reason it says i have mob aura even i dont have one i was just clicking and looking at my phone and didnt see the afk conformation

Pikanetwork can you please unban me the reason i got banned is for swearing but everyone swears alot in the sever and i get banned and not them is that not false banning me so can u unban me and i wont swear
axoltol_kingplay

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
bruh

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Pikanetwork can you please unban me the reason i got banned is for swearing but everyone swears alot in the sever and i get banned and not them is that not false banning me so can u unban me and i wont swear
axoltol_kingplay
Just because people swears a lot in the server doesn't mean it's completely fine. If those guys didn't get muted, maybe no one reported them.