Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Update GKIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImRealDains7

Username:
Dains7​

Suggestion:
Update GKIT!​

Detailed description:
(TREASURE GKIT)

[-] Nerf Trasure GKIT (remove keyclass) (remove axeman/swordsman container) (remove mystery container)
[+] Update Trasure GKIT
(Add More Chance To Get Level Skip)
Reason: Sometime When I'm Open 30x Treasure I'm get only 1 - 2 Level Skip just add at least +1% chance
(Add Dungeon Key)
Reason: Dungeon Key Kinda Hard to Get Except From uniq and godly key

(ADD NEW GKITS)

[+] PETS GKIT: fill inside with 3x Mystery Pets Container so we will get 3 random pets.
with rarity
(common/rare/epic/legendary/Mythical)
it will be better if adding newer pets. cooldown 7days
REASON: Getting good rarity Pets Is Really HARD We Only Can Get Pets from Uniq and Godly
and that's just Epic Rarity, And Also /zookeeper is Really Bad

[+] SWORD GKIT: Fill inside with 2x Mystery Swords so we will get random swords like
[example]:
~ Common: (Phantom Sword): Sharp 1 - 15, Unbreaking 5 - 10, Looting 1 - 10
~ Rare: (Blood Moon Sword): Sharp 10 - 15, Unbreaking 5 - 10, Looting 1 - 10
~ Legendary: (Dreadlord Blade): Sharp 15 - 20, Unbreaking 5 - 10, Looting 1 - 10
Gkit Cooldown 5/7Days
Reason: Axeman & Swordsman Gkit Too Overpower, Also Sharp 19 Is Too Easy to Get.
So Add Sharp 20 :3 pvp will be more fun

~Thats All From Me
( ^ w ^ )/

Reason(s):
it's okay if this is rejected, because I'm sure pikanetwork will always give the best,
so just enjoy the game :3​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello ImRealDains7,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Removing all the valuable rewards from treasure gkit which costs 70eu would make it totally worthless
  • Pet class seems unnecessary- you can get enough pets from godly/unique crate keys or you can buy it from other players or you can even win pets from /levels
  • Sword Gkit seems unnecessary- It's very less likely anyone would purchase a class just to get sword also the pvp items are balanced hence it's unnecessary to add Sharp20
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.