Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted update insufficient perms for MYSTIC rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
update insufficient perms for MYSTIC rank

Detailed description:
ummm something really really don't feel the 50 euro rank slightly insufficient for special commands for 50euro MYSTIC rank

Reason(s):
[missing perms for MYSTIC rank ]on below

//undo
//flip
/head
/ignore
/gms
//drain

on my opinion maybe i am the only one player and first time to touch Mystic rank
based on my experiences of Mystic and i feel so insufficient of perms
[reason for add perms]on below
//undo - last 2 days i accidentally pasted megalodon copy to my infront of my building and my roads broked permanently and totally gone and i try to access //undo and its not working! and no perm

//flip i cant flip my object which is not worth for 50euro rank this is important to add

/head also this is important for 50euro ranked for special command

/ignore yes i am MYSTIC but i cant ignore bother to me of players i really need this for 50 euro rank

/gms i wish to have a gms for survival on the plot for special commands for mystic

//drain this command i can help people who got raided with a lava or water and i can help them to use this command

thx for replying and accept my suggestion

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Flat_Earth,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented!​
Have fun playing!​

Good evening,
Gunfire

Status
Not open for further replies.