Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Update Kit-PvP / Add more things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akakapop

Username:
WhyMMMcccas (I am not ban evading, staff, I am Sinq's brother!)

Suggestion:
Update Kit-PvP / Add more things

Detailed description:
Maybe not reset, but at least update kitpvp! In the update, adding some new features will surely make Kit-PvP fresh. I will list some of the stuff that will make kitpvp more fun and fresh, and make it more unique too!

Before getting overwhelmed, I labeled the topics in bold, so if the topic doesn't interest you, just read the title. It's basically a one word or one sentence summary of the entire paragraph of the said description.

Fishing: Just like in Jartex, you will be able to fish, and if you have a better fish rod, you will have more luck to get rare items that you can sell for like 200, 300, even 1200 money!

Rework unique keys and godly keys: Unique keys and godly keys aren't supposed to have filler items like in vote keys and epic keys where you get prot 2, prot 3, sharp 3, vip, legend kits, etc. They dont have that, however, the amount of money you receive from unique keys and godly keys is severely underwhelming. In Op Prison, from a godly key, you can get 40k, 50k, 70k, and even 100k tokens which is a lot! But in kitpvp, you literally get around 5-10k money. Seriously? In godly, it should be 50k, 100k, and 150k money. In unique keys, it should be 30k, 40k, and 50k.

Add /maildelivery and /gift: Self explanatory, you know what it is. It's basically on every gamemode but Kit-PvP. There is no reason to not add this, it will only make Kit-PvP more fresh and updated, which is what every member on Kit-PvP wants to see added.

Add new map: Once again, self explanatory. To keep it fresh and new, we need a new map.

Add saferooms again: Before automatically denying this suggestion, don't add saferooms everywhere around the map like they used to be. They should only be in one specific spot in the map, and there should be only 2-3 rooms MAX.

Add more unique sets: For example, make a set that once you wear it, you will take 10% less damage, and there will be a 25% chance that you will dodge fall damage. Or, a set that once fully worn, will give you 10% more damage and you will take 10% less damage. Or maybe even a set that if you wear the full set, you will get more luck from fishing! Or add protection 4 unbreaking 3 depth strider3 boots to some crates to out maneuver around water in a new map! These sets are a bit less underwhelming than reaper set, divine set, and christmas set, so they should be won from crates, and should have a more common rarity than reapers and divines.

Add player levels (/level): Once again, no reason for it to not be implemented. Every other gamemode has it. You basically level up by completing tasks, and you get rewards along the way.

Make prestige significantly easier, and add more prestiges, with more kits: Through all these years with no reset on kitpvp, the highest leveled player is prestige 1 and level 60. When you're above level 60, you can play several weeks without even leveling up once. And the reward that you get after prestiging? Prot 2 kit. Make prestige wayyyyy easier. Instead of getting to level 100, maybe make max level 50 or 60, and then the player will be able to prestige. And there should be more prestige kits. For example prestige 1 kit, prestige 2 kit, prestige 3 kit.

Rework keys gkit: I'm not strong on this suggestion because summer gkit was added recently and it gives 2 godly keys, but every other keys gkit on every gamemode, for example op factions, op skyblock, op prison, etc, their keys gkit contains 2 godly keys, 4 unique keys, 8 epic keys, 16 vote keys. In kit-pvp, that is split in half. 1 godly key, 2 unique keys, 4 epic keys, 8 vote keys. Like I said I am not as strong on this suggestion so I wouldn't really mind if this doesn't get implemented (I'll actually prefer if this does NOT get implemented to keep keys more valuable so players wouldn't have stacks of godly keys like in op factions), but it's still an idea.

Rework Christmas Gkit: Christmas set is broken. It doesn't give the necessary buffs, in fact, it's the opposite. Christmas set should deal 15% more damage and take 15% less damage, but it does the opposite. It deals 15% less damage, and takes 15% more damage. The only way to fix the christmas gkit to give it the necessary buffs, is by merging your entire Christmas set with viking set with the pika magician, which is 1.25k money per piece, and 5k money if you want to fix the entire set. I spent 500k money 2 days ago to buy 10+ extra player vaults, and now I am very tight on money. I only have about 9k, and having to spend 5k to fix MY christmas gkit set gives me second thoughts before buying christmas gkit when it comes out. Not only that, but it will be a waste of time because then I will have to get viking set again and put it in my pv to have glitched sets. The sad part about this is that staff know this. I was talking with a staff about Kit-PvP (not going to mention his name, but he's an admin. If you're reading this, then you know who im talking about) and we were having a conversation, and as soon as I mentioned the issue with Christmas set, he ignored me. I kept tagging him on discord every so often, but he stopped responding. It's as if he knows it's an issue but he can't be bothered to fix it or even forward it to the developing team.
Add more Gkits: There are very few gkits on kit-pvp compared to other gamemodes and even kitpvp on jartex. Jartex has so many sets and gkits with different sets. An example for a gkit is Poseidon Gkit. It will contain an OP trident, a very good fishing rod that will give you more luck, and a Poseidon set, that once fully worn, will increase your damage by 30-50% and decrease the damage you take by 30-50% when near water.

Make Ulti+ ranks able to fly in spawn: Before denying, it's only in spawn, nowhere else, even if you're out of combat in pvp area you won't be able to fly. Only in spawn. I remember when I was around 7 I was playing another Kit-PvP server, and just seeing other high ranks flying in spawn, going on the roof, just made me want the final rank badly. There isn't much difference to Ulti+ than Ulti, so this should be a command for ulti+. It's harmless, will give Ulti+ more value, and generally, will make people want to buy Ulti+ more. Jartex has done that, but for all members. So obviously you can do that for ulti+ too.

Staff, look at how many simple ideas there are that are do-able to give Kit-PvP more attention. Literally every single idea mentioned above is not even my original idea. All of them are either from other gamemodes, or from jartex, or just basic fixes that need to be fixed asap.

Reason(s):
I don't expect you to implement all my ideas, but at least some. Or if you have ideas of your own, implement them. For better or for worse, give Kit-PvP an update already. The last update Kit-PvP received was almost a year ago, and the update was simply adding gkits to the store, and making a new map. It wasn't even a full update, and it's underwhelming and very depressing to see how other gamemodes just keep getting their resets and updates, while kitpvp players such as my brother and presumably so many others just watch them get updated, while they are forgotten, and get left in the dust behind the ever evolving community. We would love to see a Kit-PvP update before 2023, maybe during christmas time. Like Thiemo said, Kit-PvP is sort of a jump in and jump out gamemode where you just PvP, so it doesn't really require a reset, but still updating or resetting every once in a while will do it no harm. Just like any other gamemode, it needs to be fresh. Actually, it's very impressive that Kit-PvP which didn't have a proper updated for several years now, is still one of the more popular gamemodes on Pika. It's far more popular than OP factions, and it's basically in the same league of players as op prison. Updating it will only give it more players.

For the love of god, please give Kit-PvP a well-deserved update. So many players will be sooo glad and sooo happy. Just thinking about an updated Kit-PvP just fills me up with excitement, and my brother always talks to me about Kit-PvP ideas and updates. All of these ideas were given to me by my brother, so in a way I am making this suggestion on behalf of SinqWhyMMMcccas.

Last edited:

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello, here are my answers on this suggestion:
"Fishing" - I personally don't find how this can be useful. -1
"/maildelivery and /gift" - Is also not really needed? Or maybe explain me what you would do with it? -1
"Map" - It's been said, new map should come in December. There might be some fixes/updates (not confirmed).
"Add saferooms" - There are already saferooms on the map. However, there is way less of them and doors needs to be replaced with iron ones. Adding more saferooms on maps where you can go to spawn without doing /spawn is unnecessary. -1
"Add /level" - Not bad suggestion but you would need to tell us atleast some example of rewards? Neutral.
Note: try to make a suggestion instead of just suggesting something from jartex.
Take a look how others made their suggestions for example like Outscale, JustEggs_GG, ALEXXVII.

Hello, here are my answers on this suggestion:
"Fishing" - I personally don't find how this can be useful. -1
"/maildelivery and /gift" - Is also not really needed? Or maybe explain me what you would do with it? -1
"Map" - It's been said, new map should come in December. There might be some fixes/updates (not confirmed).
"Add saferooms" - There are already saferooms on the map. However, there is way less of them and doors needs to be replaced with iron ones. Adding more saferooms on maps where you can go to spawn without doing /spawn is unnecessary. -1
"Add /level" - Not bad suggestion but you would need to tell us atleast some example of rewards? Neutral.
Note: try to make a suggestion instead of just suggesting something from jartex.
Take a look how others made their suggestions for example like Outscale, JustEggs_GG, ALEXXVII.
You literally downvoted on the essential addons that Kitpvp needs, which tells us that you’re bias, stupid, or both. Heavily leaning on both

OP
OP
A

Akakapop

Note to admins: If you have read this suggestion before and just coming back to it, I may have edited and added some stuff, so re-read the titles of each paragraph to make sure your knowledge of this thread is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.