Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update to new anti cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hi, my name is Zurri and I'm a donator+ on op factions 1. The new anti cheat that the developers have built is good but somewhat bad at the same time. The thing is players are getting kicked for something that they didn't do. Oother players get kicked for flying when they didn't. Maybe if a player gets kicked for the same thing for like 5 times they get banned.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
If it were to do it 5 times people would keep hacking until the 5th time and stop so it wouldn't prevent hackers much, the anticheats are pretty stable from what I see in game and how it handles hackers. Maybe make this a suggestion rather than under the OPFactions 1 category?

OP
OP
ZurriW

ZurriW

Epic Pika
If it were to do it 5 times people would keep hacking until the 5th time and stop so it wouldn't prevent hackers much, the anticheats are pretty stable from what I see in game and how it handles hackers. Maybe make this a suggestion rather than under the OPFactions 1 category?
Jake you have to know yesterday we were vsing hackers and 8v1 and he killed me trym30 twitch11 superior__ and itoggle, dadoge and some other people and it kept on kicking them out it didnt ban them whats a server with kicking and no banning.

Jake

Demi-God
Legendary
Jake you have to know yesterday we were vsing hackers and 8v1 and he killed me trym30 twitch11 superior__ and itoggle, dadoge and some other people and it kept on kicking them out it didnt ban them whats a server with kicking and no banning.
make a suggestion so that the developers (if there are any) can fix it

OP
OP
ZurriW

ZurriW

Epic Pika
make a suggestion so that the developers (if there are any) can fix it
you mean kill aura as beeing better than me and getting kicked for kill aura more than 10 times and hitting me behind bedrock..?

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
then get proof and stop making more threads. do all threads in 1 thread. it looks like spam very much.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Well, about the recent update, yoeri said he was going to update all games.

Status
Not open for further replies.