Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Update To OpFac Donator Ranks

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
Username:
Darqneez​

Suggestion:
Update To OpFac Donator Ranks​

Detailed description:
I think it's been a long time you guys didn't update donator ranks in op faction !
I suggest you guys
- Change Ranks Names
- Change Ranks Colours/look/Prefix
- Change Kits names
- Add Particle Pack (effects)
- Daily Quests ( premium for donators and non premium for members )​

Reason(s):
I think it's fair enough that you guys need to update donators ranks once a while cause we payed for something that it's the same for over 4 years now and it's started to be boring and a lot of people thinks it's not worth it anymore so I guess updating donator ranks and making it refresh will motivate people to play once again. I know you guys are doing a lot of good major updates but I think it's time for this update.​

Tyrants

Banned
This suggestion is stupid as you Darqneez, I'm not surprised at all

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
This suggestion is stupid as you Darqneez, I'm not surprised at all
Fking annoying haters man, dude you have no life to this point that you are basically hating for no fking reason, you gave no valid point why tf is what i suggest is stupid. This shows how delusional and mad stupid you are. Can't even stop being a non valuable person that give mad opinions that no one give a single f about so please keep that mouth shut forever and never reply to me cause I'm not interested in hearing a dumb kid that's can't move on with his life that still hate on pika network forum... Mad kids

Last edited:

STRESI

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I dont see what is this suggestion you just said change this change that nothing more the suggestion is when you say change pro rank color to red no just change rank colors

Change Kits names
How do you want to change kit name

{
Inside Darqneez brain

pro rank give god kit
Hero rank give legend kit
Lord rank give bacardi kit
}
Use your brain fk idiot there is nothing to update on ranks

Read before making a suggestion : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/

Tyrants

Banned
Fking annoying haters man, dude you have no life to this point that you are basically hating for no fking reason, you gave no valid point why tf is what i suggest is stupid. This shows how delusional and mad stupid you are. Can't even stop being a non valuable person that give mad opinions that no one give a single f about so please keep that mouth shut forever and never reply to me cause I'm not interested in hearing a dumb kid that's can't move on with his life that still hate on pika network forum... Mad kids
This look like an answer from a 10 year old spoiled kid that didn't get ice cream from his mum, you are embarrassing yourself sir xd

OP
OP
Darqneez

Darqneez

Legendary Pika
I dont see what is this suggestion you just said change this change that nothing more the suggestion is when you say change pro rank color to red no just change rank colors

How do you want to change kit name

{
Inside Darqneez brain

pro rank give god kit
Hero rank give legend kit
Lord rank give bacardi kit
}
Use your brain fk idiot there is nothing to update on ranks

Read before making a suggestion : https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/
Omfg I'm upset with dealing with those 2iq mfkers...

0.1 - Listen what I'm trying to suggest is new donator rank theme for the server opfac. We had the same look for a decade now, it's time to change how things looks like so basically saying we need new rank tab colours/prefixs/ranks names/new container look for the ranks kits ect... Plus i suggest to add more stuff that donators will be able to do like ( Particle Pack/ daily quests for exchange of rewards)...

0.2 - Server ranks themes are changing constant in so many different servers out there. for some server its seasonal typething so why not we get that from the staff team as an update once a while to make a refreshing start once again. Cause if have the same donator ranks tab colour/prefix/name/container kits for a long time it will feels old and no longer attract people to play with it even buy it cause it's like you are paying netflix to watch the same movie over and over.

0.3 - We payed money for the ranks and we deserve to have an update and some changes on the ranks look. so it will make donators feels like it's new start each time and maybe make them look to upgrade the rank it self cause it's cool to do so.

0.4 - Rank purpose is to have extra stuff, look cool and enjoy the special stuff you get from being donator so what I'm suggesting is 1000% make sense and it's good idea to do so.

0.5 - is this not clear to you?
Now who does looks like an idiot? me or you?
Before running your fking mouth read carefully and use that 2 iq brain you have for reasoning and commenting in here you monkey.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello Darqneez,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • The current ranks will not receive these type of extra perks.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!