Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Updates please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Hi Everyone,
To those old friends of mine that is still playing on Galactix. Any Updates on Galactix? I want to hear if​
the reset helped much on the revival of the gamemode. I don't have anything to say much. Please don't lock the Post for 1 week, if no replies given in 2-3 days please lock already. Thanks. Wishing for the best on the server :nerd::) After my internet get fixed I will be back on the server. See you all soon.
TerrorGamingMC,
Pika Player since 2013-ish​

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Galactix got fully got updated with a 20,000 Euro anticheat, they also added 40 new custom enchants and gave 20 donor ranks for free.

JK

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Well it had a good start after the reset + update there were i'd say 30 players on everytime, but as time passed it died down to 15-20 and now after Progamer abused hes rank, the server died down a lot. Most of the O.G. players left, and its left there to rot with 5-10 players through the day. And yes, some dupe glitch happened again and thankfully it was fixed quickly but there are some players that still own a duped set or 2. And also it became very boring because all of the OP players got into one faction and dominated everything and that left space for new players not to find the gamemode enjoyable after not been able to play "fairly" been outnumbered everytime and outpowered. And as usual hackers came along a lot, but thankfully after RicH_Baybeer returned to the staff team, its been pretty clean. And the one thing you want to know is if the reset helped the revival of the gamemode, i'd say it did however after the dupe glitch and that abuse happened it died down.

OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
I wish i never stopped but if i didn't stop I could have not helped my education. As soon as possible i will come join you guys back. I miss my faction, I also miss you guys :'( #Divyam4Helper I remember that time when divyam was just a newbie now he is a trial-helper xD He even surpassed me :( after long time of continues playing on pika :'( i even got scolded by my mother because she saw me still awake till morning :) just to play OPFactions and Galactix :( I just really miss playing. See you soon! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.