Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Very Helpful Tip

One thing I noticed while raiding is that I was able to get into the base's chests without being an ally. When doing /f perms the options include truce, ally, and enemy, and I changed the truce to chests off to stop that from happening to me. Then I realized that it doesn't do anything, because all factions are by default "neutral." So on a hunch I do /f perms neutral and voila, there it is! So everyone make sure that other people can't access your chests (unless you want them to) by doing /f perms neutral and turning chests to "disabled"

TL;DR:
Do "/f perms neutral" and turn chests to "disabled," otherwise random people will be able to access your chests

JerryMine

The Pika
imagine if you cause conflict between them like putting a paper named "{clan owner} is gay"

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
TL;DR:
Do "/f perms neutral" and turn chests to "disabled," otherwise random people will be able to access your chests

I disagree with that because neither way the raider is gonna get the chest, why not just make it easier. Instead, I believe they should decrease the cegg explosion radius because it is able to go pass through the obby and break the spawner

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Just another tip, admin should change the way spawners are raided like turn it to 100% drop rate because I raided a spawner base and got like 1/10 or less of their spawner value. That really gives a waste of time for people that are cannoning the base or finding the base.

OP
OP
Gr8nessAchieved
I disagree with that because neither way the raider is gonna get the chest, why not just make it easier. Instead, I believe they should decrease the cegg explosion radius because it is able to go pass through the obby and break the spawner
So you're saying you want to make it easier for someone to access your stuff without using any resources at all?

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
So you're saying you want to make it easier for someone to access your stuff without using any resources at all?
No, I'm trying to clarify that anyone that is raiding a claim base would usually have enough resources to break through the chest like a cegg or a cannon outside aiming it for it.