Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Discord Veteran role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid​

Suggestion:
Veteran role​

Detailed description:
I suggest reconsidering whoever deserves a veteran role on discord/forums.
No matter if the staff member was demoted or not.

You may ask what even is Veteran:
Currently, a veteran on this server is just a simple role, actually more like a reward for the staff members that contributed towards the server and resigned.
it's was ONLY given to the ones that resigned, not for the ones that got demoted.
I suggest giving it to the ones that got demoted, but this doesn't mean whoever got demoted should all get this reward, obviously whoever abused their powers should not get it.
It's more for the ones that contributed towards the server and ended up getting demoted for a different reason like it's just a simple role that doesn't matter, you don't even get any actual advantages from it in-game or on discord.
Except if you call a yellow role an advantage, that's a different story.​

Reason(s):
Some of these people actually spend their valuable time making the server a better place. They made it more enjoyable and lively for everyone, they helped in the staff team, and they didn't even get a role that gives 0 actual advantage except for a YELLOW color, which isn't even an advantage.​

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
+1
But i'd say giving the role depends on the demote reason.
If a staff for real abuses its power to a extend, he does not deserve having it.
But if staff got demoted for some minor things, giving the ranks will have no harm to the server, especially they contributed that much for the server.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
+1

I resigned the first time I was staff which was over a year and a half in duration. The second time (what they look at) I got demoted after a week for not reaching a ban quota due to a computer problem. My contribution to the server's early days should not be overlooked due to some computer issues, and an owner gung ho on demoting people who didnt ban x number of people in a week regardless of in real life circumstances.

The people who griefed, abused power, etc shouldn't get the role, but if they had a decent contribution to the server I feel they should receive something as a 'thank you'. I did originally have an ex staff role on the oldest pika forum... but they apparently don't count that.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
The Veteran role should be something valuable not many people have that represents people who helped the server as staff members. Some people who got demoted had a very positive impact on the server but did not get the role, while some people who got the role by resigning did not really benefit the server much at all.

I would also suggest reconsidering who currently has this role and taking it away from people with toxic behavior, for example. The Veterans should be experienced ex-staff members who helped the server, not just people who resigned. Not everyone who resigns should automatically get the role. Only the people who actually deserve it should.

cyx__

Pika Member
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

NGaming

Great Reporter
Bruh you can't see the signature in phone but you can see when it is tilted

Status
Not open for further replies.