Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Discord Veteran role

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid​

Suggestion:
Veteran role​

Detailed description:
I suggest reconsidering whoever deserves a veteran role on discord/forums.
No matter if the staff member was demoted or not.

You may ask what even is Veteran:
Currently, a veteran on this server is just a simple role, actually more like a reward for the staff members that contributed towards the server and resigned.
it's was ONLY given to the ones that resigned, not for the ones that got demoted.
I suggest giving it to the ones that got demoted, but this doesn't mean whoever got demoted should all get this reward, obviously whoever abused their powers should not get it.
It's more for the ones that contributed towards the server and ended up getting demoted for a different reason like it's just a simple role that doesn't matter, you don't even get any actual advantages from it in-game or on discord.
Except if you call a yellow role an advantage, that's a different story.​

Reason(s):
Some of these people actually spend their valuable time making the server a better place. They made it more enjoyable and lively for everyone, they helped in the staff team, and they didn't even get a role that gives 0 actual advantage except for a YELLOW color, which isn't even an advantage.​

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
On the topic tho,

Only demotion reason i can see which could get veteran is inactivity, as you didn't do any harm nor any good for that matter

Whist demotions for abusing toxicity and so on hacking or whatever shouldn't get it.
hmm interesting... (ignore this message wth filter sucks)

Status
Not open for further replies.