Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VIP Rank Giveaway!

CoolCozmoGamer99

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi I'm Nikki reply to this thread if you see this, also gifting a rank to a lucky person (VIP Rank) in a few months <3 Maybe few days
Reply to this thread with your ign and your discord tag to participate and good luck ya'll

OP
OP
CoolCozmoGamer99

CoolCozmoGamer99

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi I'm Nikki reply to this thread if you see this, also gifting a rank to a lucky person (VIP Rank) in a few months <3 Maybe few days
Reply to this thread with your ign and your discord tag to participate and good luck ya'll
Forgot to mention there is going to be only 1 winner for the VIP Rank, and winner will be announced in 3 days, good luck <3

Last edited:

M1zuk0N3r0

Discord: Mizuko Nero#6767
IGN: M1zuk0N3r0

OP
OP
CoolCozmoGamer99

CoolCozmoGamer99

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Discord: LetMeSoloHer#5548
IGN: Yxzzy
Ty for your details! winners are announced in 2 days and good luck <3

OP
OP
CoolCozmoGamer99

CoolCozmoGamer99

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ign: Oryxm
hii
Alright thank you, can you also provide your discord tag so I can contact you if you win thank you! :D
Also good luck

NukklearX

NukklearX - IGN
NukklearX#6969 - Discord

OP
OP
CoolCozmoGamer99

CoolCozmoGamer99

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Alright ending the giveaway a day early so I will draw names and let you guys know on here so stay tuned for that!