Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

VIP Rank Giveaway!

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hi I'm Nikki reply to this thread if you see this, also gifting a rank to a lucky person (VIP Rank) in a few months <3 Maybe few days
Reply to this thread with your ign and your discord tag to participate and good luck ya'll

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hi I'm Nikki reply to this thread if you see this, also gifting a rank to a lucky person (VIP Rank) in a few months <3 Maybe few days
Reply to this thread with your ign and your discord tag to participate and good luck ya'll
Forgot to mention there is going to be only 1 winner for the VIP Rank, and winner will be announced in 3 days, good luck <3

Last edited:

M1zuk0N3r0

Discord: Mizuko Nero#6767
IGN: M1zuk0N3r0

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Alright ending the giveaway a day early so I will draw names and let you guys know on here so stay tuned for that!

OP
OP
_Nikki99

_Nikki99

Staff Member
So I have picked a winner and the winner is @Oryxm please dm me to claim your prize thank you, if you do not reply within a 24 hours I will give it to someone else

Discord tag: CoolCozmoGamer99#6735
Ty, and ggs and will do more things like this <3