Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Virtual Key Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
tozztozzo​

Suggestion:
Virtual Key Trading​

Detailed description:
/trade

When you /trade another player, there should be options at the bottom for each key so they can be added to the trade. When you hover over the keys, it will show the key balance. Left-clicking the key will add it to the trade. Your key balance will go down, and a key will appear in the trade window. Right-clicking the key will remove it from the trade. When the trade is completed the keys will be removed from your account and given to the other person.

/auctionhouse

I am not too sure how this one would work, but I would like to sell my virtual keys on the auction house. Maybe a sell option inside the crates. You click the key in the crate, type the price in chat and it will be listed on the auction house, the key will be removed from your balance while it is listed. When someone buys the key it will be added to their account for them to use. If it isn't sold it can be returned from the expired items.​

Reason(s):
Virtual keys are a lot better in my opinion, but key trading is a big thing. Since physical keys were removed from survival, there is no way to sell/trade keys to other players. Some people sell their keys as a source of income but now they will have to open their keys, and the rewards may not be worth as much. A lot of normal players used to get keys from trading with donators so they are now limited to getting them only through levels. Opening keys is much more fun than buying the items themselves, that is why we need some sort of key trading. Also, we are not able to give keys for events or giveaways which most people want to win.​

The_Masked___

Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Virtual Key Trading

Detailed description:
/trade

When you /trade another player, there should be options at the bottom for each key so they can be added to the trade. When you hover over the keys, it will show the key balance. Left-clicking the key will add it to the trade. Your key balance will go down, and a key will appear in the trade window. Right-clicking the key will remove it from the trade. When the trade is completed the keys will be removed from your account and given to the other person.

/auctionhouse

I am not too sure how this one would work, but I would like to sell my virtual keys on the auction house. Maybe a sell option inside the crates. You click the key in the crate, type the price in chat and it will be listed on the auction house, the key will be removed from your balance while it is listed. When someone buys the key it will be added to their account for them to use. If it isn't sold it can be returned from the expired items.

Reason(s):
Virtual keys are a lot better in my opinion, but key trading is a big thing. Since physical keys were removed from survival, there is no way to sell/trade keys to other players. Some people sell their keys as a source of income but now they will have to open their keys, and the rewards may not be worth as much. A lot of normal players used to get keys from trading with donators so they are now limited to getting them only through levels. Opening keys is much more fun than buying the items themselves, that is why we need some sort of key trading. Also, we are not able to give keys for events or giveaways which most people want to win .
+1 Yes! It is surely a Great way to Improve Player experience since trading Physical keys is not possible.

unvo1ded

Banned
Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Virtual Key Trading

Detailed description:
/trade

/auctionhouse

I am not too sure how this one would work, but I would like to sell my virtual keys on the auction house. Maybe a sell option inside the crates. You click the key in the crate, type the price in chat and it will be listed on the auction house, the key will be removed from your balance while it is listed. When someone buys the key it will be added to their account for them to use. If it isn't sold it can be returned from the expired items.

Reason(s):
Virtual keys are a lot better in my opinion, but key trading is a big thing. Since physical keys were removed from survival, there is no way to sell/trade keys to other players. Some people sell their keys as a source of income but now they will have to open their keys, and the rewards may not be worth as much. A lot of normal players used to get keys from trading with donators so they are now limited to getting them only through levels. Opening keys is much more fun than buying the items themselves, that is why we need some sort of key trading. Also, we are not able to give keys for events or giveaways which most people want to win.
ofc a india suggest this

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello tozztozzo,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.