Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Vote top

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
As you know cracked players cant vote in 7-web site and that makes them hopeless to win top places on payout events. Most players in pika are cracked players so make another payout for only cracked players. It may motivate more people to vote

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
As you know cracked players cant vote in 7-web site and that makes them hopeless to win top places on payout events. Most players in pika are cracked players so make another payout for only cracked players. It may motivate more people to vote
this should be in suggestions not in genral ;-;

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Then just get premium ;-;

OP
OP
S

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
Then just get premium ;-;
ow why didnt thought about that how idiot am i. ok i ll get premium and gift for u and that guys playing in pika all for pika networks profit and i ll become homeless. Sounds good and ez

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
ow why didnt thought about that how idiot am i. ok i ll get premium and gift for u and that guys playing in pika all for pika networks profit and i ll become homeless. Sounds good and ez
I don't need premium! <3
I already have it!