Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Voting system busted?

a_zerty

Pika Member
Have you seen the number of votes the top voter of the month on the 1st day of this month has? He has 11 votes. Is it always like this? On the first day the average vote per day is like 10 for the number 1 voter, but on the last day of the month their average drops to around 6.8 per day? HOW are 11 VOTES IN 1 DAY EVEN POSSIBLE??!! :O :O D:<

Stavon

Pika Member
I think some voting sites have a cooldown timing of like 6 hours or something, I may be wrong.
But yeah, this needs some fixing too.

OP
OP
a_zerty

a_zerty

Pika Member
I think some voting sites have a cooldown timing of like 6 hours or something, I may be wrong.
But yeah, this needs some fixing too.
No, I checked every single website and their cooldowns. 2 websites have reset times, not cooldowns (i.e. resets at 0 a.m. every day), a website has an 18 hour cooldown, another website has a cooldown of 12 hours. Those are 4 websites and there are 6 websites in total. I checked the other 2 as well and you can only vote once a day. (The number of votes of the top voters of those websites always corresponded with the day of the month.) So yeah... Weird stuff. I hope these people just give up and stop voting halfway through though, xD

czte

Ay lmao, I was thinking the same thing.