Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Voucher Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

boopboopMC

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Voucher Confirmation

Detailed description:
Vouchers are an extremely useful tool to give players a variety of perks from kits, items, and even ranks.

There's no worse feeling than taking that voucher you've obtained, right clicking to interact with something like a chest to store you voucher, resulting in the accidental use of your voucher.
My suggestion is to add a confirmation feature to vouchers to ensure people don't accidentally use their vouchers in this manner. The confirmation can be as basic as simply right clicking twice to open the voucher.

This would make using vouchers accidentally much harder. Plus on top of that, when you're in GUIs, when you click an option you can activate vouchers as well. This would make that much harder. The worst culprit currently of losing an item to a GUI selection is returning a voucher from AH to your inventory, while having the destination slot active.

Essentially if you right click on a voucher:
http://prntscr.com/10878x4
PikaSurvival » Are you sure you want to open this voucher? Right click again to confirm.

To remove the possibility of accidental activation when in GUIs, remove the option to open vouchers with left click. Rather lock it to right click. This way if someone successfully uses a voucher while in a GUI it is legitimately their own doing. With left click activation it is still very easy to blow through two menus fast enough to confirm the vouchers use. At least when right clicking a chest we can see the confirmation prompt come up in chat.

Reason(s):
Currently when you right click on a chest, furnace, NPC, or anything else which requires the right click action, it activates your voucher. This also happens when a voucher is in your hand while making a selection in GUIs. By adding a confirmation to vouchers it would make it harder to accidentally activate your voucher.

Last edited:

Kaiite

Epic Pika
This is really useful. Upvote it and be awesome :))

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
+1 very cool

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

NpGamingBoy

Legendary Pika
+1

Oops! We ran into some problems.

MouraThat

Veteran
+1

just trynna bypass the chat filter down here. don't mind me

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Ignore this im bypassing chat filter thingie

Klausly

Veteran
+1

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1

I somehow claimed a seasonal ninja rank when clicking into a menu. I thought you couldn't claim if you had perms.

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
boopboopMC

Suggestion:
Voucher Confirmation

Detailed description:
Vouchers are an extremely useful tool to give players a variety of perks from kits, items, and even ranks.

There's no worse feeling than taking that voucher you've obtained, right clicking to interact with something like a chest to store you voucher, resulting in the accidental use of your voucher.
My suggestion is to add a confirmation feature to vouchers to ensure people don't accidentally use their vouchers in this manner. The confirmation can be as basic as simply right clicking twice to open the voucher.

This would make using vouchers accidentally much harder. Plus on top of that, when you're in GUIs, when you click an option you can activate vouchers as well. This would make that much harder. The worst culprit currently of losing an item to a GUI selection is returning a voucher from AH to your inventory, while having the destination slot active.

Essentially if you right click on a voucher:
http://prntscr.com/10878x4
PikaSurvival » Are you sure you want to open this voucher? Right click again to confirm.

Reason(s):
Currently when you right click on a chest, furnace, NPC, or anything else which requires the right click action, it activates your voucher. This also happens when a voucher is in your hand while making a selection in GUIs. By adding a confirmation to vouchers it would make it harder to accidentally activate your voucher.
i agree ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i agree ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
+1ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1
I once used a voucher on myself which I had to give to someone else 🥲

Status
Not open for further replies.