Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock We need back 1.8.9 version we need the old classic skyblock first remove protection 6 protection 7 a

AlexandrosGR

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username:
AlexandrosGR​

Suggestion:
We need back 1.8.9 version we need the old classic skyblock first remove protection 6 protection 7 and protection 8 remove 1.16+ version add new gkits like santa kit and more remove netherite armor.And we need back outposts we need only a classic skyblock now classic skyblock is like opsky keep protection 1,2,3,4,5 and remove prot 6,7,8​

Detailed description:
Just change version we need back 1.8.9 and remove protection 6,7,8​

Reason(s):

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
+1
This is so true. They changed all gamemodes to be for 1.14+ and im too lazy to close mc and reopen on different version. (I'd start using sigma for the epik version changer it has, dont ask me how i know about that)
Plus, they made it more unfair for newer players agaisnt older ones with good ranks.
U literally have no idea how the gamemodes are, all u said is buncha bs that is 0% logical.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
U literally have no idea how the gamemodes are, all u said is buncha bs that is 0% logical.
Yes I do, I've played it so much the last season and I agree with what this suggestion is about, I just didn't try this seaston yet. I said the rank thing cuz pika as I know it, would've definately made that prot 7 or 8 Armor easily available through ranked kits for skygods or smthing and that would be unfair for newer players with no ranks. I said the 1.14+ thing cuz 1.9+ PvP sux

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Yes I do, I've played it so much the last season and I agree with what this suggestion is about, I just didn't try this seaston yet. I said the rank thing cuz pika as I know it, would've definately made that prot 7 or 8 Armor easily available through ranked kits for skygods or smthing and that would be unfair for newer players with no ranks. I said the 1.14+ thing cuz 1.9+ PvP sux
Dude please just don't cringe the hell out of u. Skygod and skykings are same, skyking gets more gapples, its same prot, same sword, its maxed. Prot 5. Not p2w. And no its not 1.14 pvp its 1.17, with shields swings and etc etc. There is cooldown on hits. Plus its just 2 gamemodes with 1.17 newest update, classic skyblock and survival. Only 2.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Dude please just don't cringe the hell out of u. Skygod and skykings are same, skyking gets more gapples, its same prot, same sword, its maxed. Prot 5. Not p2w. And no its not 1.14 pvp its 1.17, with shields swings and etc etc. There is cooldown on hits. Plus its just 2 gamemodes with 1.17 newest update, classic skyblock and survival. Only 2.
I don't know I don't even check those modes, just play bw and sw. Plus 1.14 PvP is almost same as 1.17. the main factor is hit cooldown

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
I don't know I don't even check those modes, just play bw and sw. Plus 1.14 PvP is almost same as 1.17. the main factor is hit cooldown
The hit cooldown is much more broken, 1.15 pvp can be handled almost as normal +- shields. The hit cooldown is actually a critical hit when u hit it after the cooldown, u can keep on spamming with ur clicks but ull deal 0 damage. That's the actual difference.

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
+1 I agree Diamond armor is good and 1.16.5 dosent add anything extra in csb like opsb it should be 1.8.9
the fact that its actually only 1 of the 2 1.17 gamemodes and it's creative like opsb but in 1.17 and some other changes

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1
It's really obvious that ClassicSkyBlock's popularity fell after introducing 1.16. I know that new skins and texture packs look nice but still ClassicSkyBlock is not something what should be under 1.16 version.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

CrumblePI

Maybe it should be classified as a new mode like "SkyBlock classic 1.8" instead of removing the newer version. +1

Wqrning

Epic Pika
+1, BUT they shouldnt remove it , just two separate servers with 1.8.9 version and 1.16+

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
+1, BUT they shouldnt remove it , just two separate servers with 1.8.9 version and 1.16+
Maybe it should be classified as a new mode like "SkyBlock classic 1.8" instead of removing the newer version. +1
There is already op and classic skyblock and the OG classic skyblock is the 1.8.9. I see what u tryna say but it aint it. Plus its too much work for the devs and it needs some support for it to happen.

Zmaj5526

Pika Member
I agree, 1.8 was better and more fun. P6+ also has to be removed, i mean, its called classic skyblock for a reason, just like we dont have sharpness 6 we should'n have prot6/7/8. Protection 5 should be only in skygod and skyking because thats one of the main reasons people buy the ranks at the first place. If they didn't have that advantage they wouldnt really worth it.
so u saying it should be p2w? and also s6, s7 swords exists

Minecraft Username:
AlexandrosGR

Suggestion:
We need back 1.8.9 version we need the old classic skyblock first remove protection 6 protection 7 and protection 8 remove 1.16+ version add new gkits like santa kit and more remove netherite armor.And we need back outposts we need only a classic skyblock now classic skyblock is like opsky keep protection 1,2,3,4,5 and remove prot 6,7,8

Detailed description:
Just change version we need back 1.8.9 and remove protection 6,7,8

Reason(s):
BOO it got more players since it was changed to 1.17 and i say pika needs to be balanced between 1.8.9 and 1.17 its just an absolute success thats why jartex skyblock fantasy was changed to 1.17 too there would be no fun there will be a dumb team that rules pvp and kills every new player making the p2w noobs IMMORTAL but in 1.17 its more skilled base and at least there is 2 fighting teams which is the point of pvp its not having god armour and farming nakeds this also makes hacks useless and also makes autoclickers pointless. so i say if u want to play 1.8.9 go play opskyb they r gonna be same p4 sharp5 pvp same as p14 sharp 20 pvp and leave us 1.17 pvpers a chance to have a fun gamemode #team1.9pvp. and we r humans learn to adapt to new things instead of complaining

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
BOO it got more players since it was changed to 1.17 and i say pika needs to be balanced between 1.8.9 and 1.17 its just an absolute success thats why jartex skyblock fantasy was changed to 1.17 too there would be no fun there will be a dumb team that rules pvp and kills every new player making the p2w noobs IMMORTAL but in 1.17 its more skilled base and at least there is 2 fighting teams which is the point of pvp its not having god armour and farming nakeds this also makes hacks useless and also makes autoclickers pointless. so i say if u want to play 1.8.9 go play opskyb they r gonna be same p4 sharp5 pvp same as p14 sharp 20 pvp and leave us 1.17 pvpers a chance to have a fun gamemode #team1.9pvp. and we r humans learn to adapt to new things instead of complaining
Its not all about the pvp you know, farming and grinding is affected by this version. Us top islands dont rlly care much for the pvp. We care about our income, which comes from auto farms and grinding. Plus its a suggestion not a complaint.

D

Deleted member 132595

+1
This is idea sounds great of bringing back 1.8.9 Minecraft version, 1.14 and up versions are better for something like Survival because of changes in PvP. Example: In 1.8.9 is better PvP because of comboing and its better FPS, in 1.14 and up versions there some changes that are so bad for SkyBlock, like critical hitting, need better PC for FPS that you need...
Best regards!
Bokii

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello AlexandrosGR,

Thank you for your interest in PikaNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork

Good afternoon,
Max