Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Weekly Giveaways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie_Kat

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Kookie_kat

Suggestion:
Weekly Giveaways

Detailed description:
I'm thinking about doing weekly or monthly giveaways like this all the players "almost" will be able to get a free rank for all game modes and just get the giveaway bot to help with these giveaways​

Reason(s):
I just want to have a rank any rank i never had a rank in my life in any servers​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Similar thing was already suggested and pending, click here to check the suggestion

Last edited:

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
This is about adding a new #giveaway channel. Does not refer to the server hosting a weekly giveaway

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
ok, anyways if you dont want me to bump threads then why dont admins add gravedigging as a rule here?
Bumping threads is not the problem, you can always express your opinion towards a thing.
But bumping threads that the answer has already clearly been answered, Spammed a person's alert at last. That is just unnecessary and pointless.
As to why it is not a rule? because it is just a senseless effort. Maybe one day threads bumping has gone to an extent, then they may add a rule of it, who knows.

FreePalestine

The Pika
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Kookie_Kat,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.