Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Weird glitch I guess

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Am I the only one who occasionally, the same... damn nanosecond the game starts, they die?
I mean I've also seen some kinda hackers that just teleported to me the second the game started and 1hit me, but then it would write I was killed by someone, right? That bothers me, it didn't write the last time.

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello,
First off all, all flys and clicktp checks are not bypassable, that means that the hackers wont be able to hit you after the game starts.
Can you record this and hopefully send it here?
Thanks

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Diamond_Snake

First off all as Disaalt said fly and clicktp hacks are not bypassable but if you see anyone bypassing them or using any other source of rulebreaking you can report him Here with a video evidence.

WARNING: Always read this before reporting a player (Made by MrFranco)

Have a nice day!

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello, Diamond_Snake

First off all as Disaalt said fly and clicktp hacks are not bypassable but if you see anyone bypassing them or using any other source of rulebreaking you can report him Here with a video evidence.

WARNING: Always read this before reporting a player (Made by MrFranco)

Have a nice day!
When I say that they are not bypassable, they arent.

OP
OP
Diamond_Snake

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
I'm just wondering because if it was a hacker, wouldn't it write I was killed by someone then? It just says ".. died", like it does when you fall into the void

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
em possibly not hacker, may be is a kit (enderman) or you are lagging and died

OP
OP
Diamond_Snake

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
em possibly not hacker, may be is a kit (enderman) or you are lagging and died
Well I dunno, I doubt about a kit or lag, since everything else I do in the game exactly before this one was normal with 40 ping, and also, some games, I just got like 8 hearts damage, and some games even 4 people died like that, so I'm starting to think its a global glitch or bug or whatever

JerryMine

The Pika
Am I the only one who occasionally, the same... damn nanosecond the game starts, they die?
I mean I've also seen some kinda hackers that just teleported to me the second the game started and 1hit me, but then it would write I was killed by someone, right? That bothers me, it didn't write the last time.

you can tell because ender pearl + sword kit actually exists

OP
OP
Diamond_Snake

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Yeah but you can't humanly be this fast, and it wouldn't write I died, it would write I was killed.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well i found this thing happen on me too, semms not the problem of ping, cuz i saw some low ping player have this problem too. Few games i played, the game start, then i died in fall damage(i am not lagging). so i guess it may be a server lag or the server stuff. not really sure about it :D

OP
OP
Diamond_Snake

Diamond_Snake

Pika Lover
Exactly! I commonly see a couple of people die at the exact start of the game, commonly with myself!