Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

What PracticePvP Really Needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thebestmafia

Anti Cheat Plugin:
Okej so i know everyone wants this thing we call "anti cheat plugin" the anti cheat plugin doesn't have to be so advanced that it blocks really advanced hacks that cost around 5000$ it just has to block the idiots who use forcefield at 20 hits per second which is preatty easy to block it's not that hard.
-there is a plugin called "AntiAura" which blocks alot of hacks and it's only 20$
pika has been up for around 3 years or more and it still lacks of a good anti cheat plugin now that we have a new owner new staff and new developers i think it's time for a new upgrade i know we have around 15 staff right now but what are they duing their just banning people who are getting reported on the forums "as far as i can see" but what does that really help ? nothing the hacker wins the player loses everything he worked for and the hacker just creates a new account and same thing happens again and don't give me the "ip ban excuse" cuz there are free ip changers you can download ... which leads me to my second suggestion
AutoIn:
AutoIn is plugin for detecting if player have real premium account on offline-mode servers.
It also can do much more, like fix skins of premium players, fix uuids (so premium players have premium UUIDS).
And favorite feature: It can automatically login premium players to the game with Auth plugins like: AuthMe, xAuth or LogIt.
You can also use build-in server-protection that can protect your server and still allow old players to join when Mojang server are down.
It will also contains much more additional features (all of them can be disabled) in next versions, like default skin for cracked players.

it can also do more i'll leave the links here:
AntiAura: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/antiaura-hack-blocker-1-7-1-9-compatible.1368/
AutoIn: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/auto-in.578/
please if staff see this tell this idea to Yoeri and don't give me any kind of a excuse cuz we all know the server needs this.

LOVE YOU ALL <3 #NOHOMO

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Tbh anti cheat sucks it like false bans really good pvpers like TheOpminecrafter // Umz2k9 so yeah i will stay neutral at this

OP
OP
T

Thebestmafia

if you consider those 2 noobs as "good pvpers" then i consider chickens to be the best pvpers on pika (no offence)
and you can config the plugin since pika finally got some decent developers you can make it so if for example "the suspect" gets a report that he hit someone 15 hits per second it won't ban him unless he does it 5-10 times rapidly ... yea i know it's hard to understand but #trust me this plugin works... thanks for your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.