Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Why masterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Masterson raged and banned me cuz im better than her at pvp.lol she has no proof that i hack and zquizle said that if i appeal again they will ban me from forums.Give me a proof i hacked masterson.IF u dare pvp me

Zeanon

Epic Pika
1.There is no way Masterson would ban you without a reason,

2.You act like a 5 year old

3.do you have any proof that you weren't hacking?

Edit: Why did you refuse to screenshare when you are not a hacker then??

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 18

albido

Rare Pika
Staff knows there responsibility and masterson will never false ban anyone. Refusing to screenshar is against rules and leads to permanent ban u can argue.
Stop acting like small child be more mature.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
k people it was literally 11:30 pm here. My father was telling me so much time to sut down pc he was near me scolding me to turn it off.Would masterson come and give explanation to my dad if i get in trouble for not listening to my dad.And also i let her screenshare for at least 3-5 min.She checked my ful settings and everything.She hates me for some reason,

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
And also guys i never played any server except for pika.Pika is my most favourite server ever.There's no day i never played in pika unless i didnt get access to pc like going somewhere.Studies etc.i still love pika and even if i dont get unbanned ill never forget Pika is special for me. i really really really miss pika.I never even thought of hacking cuz if u hack u get permanent banned and i never evn thought of hacking in pika cuz i didnt wanted to get banned.i really miss pika tho :(

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Reason : Refusing to screen share in minecraft, so you are hacker and Masterson know what he is doing

(He is 12 years old)

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
pvp me if u really think i hack.I dont need to hack.She literally fighted me in a one-way bridge and i knocked her to void.That's Hacks?Masteson someohow failed to hit me not my problem.pvp me if u think i hack

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
guys i swear on my life i dont know how to hack.i swear on my life idk how to hack.I never hacked in mc before.trust me please.Why does no one believe me.

StoPizza

Veteran
guys i swear on my life i dont know how to hack.i swear on my life idk how to hack.I never hacked in mc before.trust me please.Why does no one believe me.
Look.
The rule for closing your mc while being share screened is a ban.
It doesn't matter.

OP
OP
N

Nevin96

Pika Lover
what the hell?I didnt refuse to screenshare.I let her do it for 5 min.Which means she checked my entire minecraft and after she done it i closed it.why should i even need to lie?Why are the owners and players of pika so rude.its just a game.Im here to have fun.And the admins dont ban real hackers.and only ban players who can defeat admins.

Status
Not open for further replies.