Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Winstreak issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKumar

Minecraft Username:
Gamenboy8O​

Suggestion:
Winstreak issue​

Detailed description:
I don't know if it is a bug but there is a thing that if you have a winstreak and do /hub while in game, your winstreak will not get lost and you can continue farming winstreak by playing another game of bedwars.​

Reason(s):
I think that if we can do /hub to not lose winstreak then how is it called winstreak. this is kind of unfair that you can do /hub if you think that you are gonna die and lose winstreak.​

Silver Wing

The Pika
This is more like a bug
And i guess the staff should know about that
As it existed from 6 months ago when I left mc

Shralion

Epic Pika
This is a bug and the people who use /hub are basically abusing the bug.
I'm pretty sure the staff already know about this since it has been brought up many times.

DUX_

Legendary Pika
It doesnt work when you dont have a bed tho does it?

viplayer

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Gamenboy8O

Suggestion:
Winstreak issue

Detailed description:
I don't know if it is a bug but there is a thing that if you have a winstreak and do /hub while in game, your winstreak will not get lost and you can continue farming winstreak by playing another game of bedwars.

Reason(s):
I think that if we can do /hub to not lose winstreak then how is it called winstreak. this is kind of unfair that you can do /hub if you think that you are gonna die and lose winstreak.
+1
many ppl abused this bug and came on ws lb of bedwars i think pika should fix this soon

Hellific

Veteran
Hello AKumar,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Please make a bug report HERE.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.