Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event Wolves Of Pika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider53

Pika Member
The Wolves of Pika When: AtMidnight (click on it)
Prize: a €10 coupon you can use in the shop.

During the day everything seems fine,

Z56zIa8.png

But when the sun goes down and the moon rises, everything will change…

lc4ZMtg.jpg

Credits to: White

I would like to introduce to you: The Wolves of Pika a discord event.

What are the wolves of pika?

The wolves of pika is based on a cardgame called: Ultimate werewolves (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Werewolf), but with a few changes so it will be easy to understand in that short period of time.

The Event

Players who participate in the event will be divided into diffrent groups

Groups (amount of players)

· The Villagers (?) -> they will kill a person every day turn

· The Major(1)-> Will decide who gets killed. (equal amount of votes, others don't know who the Major is, when killed another random player will be selected to be Major)

· The Wolves(?) -> Villagers during day, but will wake up at night to decide together who will be killed.

· Alpha wolf (1) -> May kill a villager every 2 nights.

· Hunter (1) -> when killed kill someone.

· Seer (1) -> At night he may choose a player and the host will tell his/her role.

Summary

The game has rounds and turns, each round has 2 turns (day and night).

Round 1

The day turn: everyone wakes up at the same time, and they all vote for a person to be killed. The villagers will try to kill all the wolves (but they don’t know who the wolves are). The person who gets the most votes will be killed and is kicked out of the event channel (which will be locked). If 2 or more people get an equal amount of votes the major will decide who will be killed.

The night turn: At night everyone will be “sleeping”, but the wolves are asked to wake up and will decide together who will be killed (this will be asked on a private discord server for the wolf team). After they have chosen a person who will be killed (kicked out of the event channel), they go back to sleep. Every 2 nights the Alpha wolf is asked to wake up (private chat) and is asked who he wants to be killed. When the answer is given he will go back to sleep as well.

Round 2

The day turn: The host will tell who got killed during the night and those players get kicked, and it will start all over again until only the villagers or the wolves are left. Those who survive have won.

Staff Helping

- @Raider53 HOST
- @Drummaster1995 EventHelper
- @DqrkneZz EventHelper
- @MECHAME EventHelper

Rules

· No sharing of which team someone is in. If we find out -> disqualified. (doesn’t apply to the Seer)

· Don’t share the discord Wolf server link -> disqualified.

· All pika discord rules apply.

· If we find out you are cheating in any possible way -> disqualified.

Requirements
- Discord (the webversion or the downloaded version) the pika discord server: https://discord.gg/CjFpJFW
-Teamspeak (Pika TS server: ts3.pikacraft.eu)
-Having a lot of fun ;)

Last edited:

shadow1755

Epic Pika
:eek: this is nice i never saw i event (game ) on discord
but how i will join ??
i will be playing with my friend or random players ??

OP
OP
Raider53

Raider53

Pika Member
@shadow1755 you can join by joining the event channel on discord (this will be open for around 5-10 min). You will be playing with random players, but you may be in the same team as your friend. (you will only know this if you and your friend are both wolves)

Davidva

Veteran
Very creative idea! Won`t be able to join myself, sorry. Have fun everyone and watch out for the wolves ;)

nd618

Supporter
This seems interesting , how to parcipate ? ( can't find event channel )

Namali2.0

I've played this game in real life and have the cards... it's very fun and exciting! Hope you all experience a good time :D! AWOOOOOOOOH

OP
OP
Raider53

Raider53

Pika Member
UPDATED, the event will start 1 hour later due to private reasons.

Davidva

Veteran
Enjoyed the event! Hope there will be more small awesome teamspeak events soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.