Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames you should also know that you have the best bedwars in all pirate minecraft, but there are not enoug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIPAUS

Pika Lover
Username:
minecraft:ggfgya discord:pLAYMIX#3705​

Suggestion:
you should also know that you have the best bedwars in all pirate minecraft, but there are not enough challenges and random quests, could you add them?​

Detailed description:
I would really like you to improve bedwars, namely, add random quests, and add different challenges, I can offer some if you write to me in ds.I really want to add a rule, please.​

Reason(s):
the reason is simple, firstly, for YouTubers like me, I want something that was not filmed enough, that is, new challenges are difficult challenges, and secondly, it's boring to perform the same quests every time, so at least do not random but different
ps. thank you for the corrected error)​

Example(s):
examples of challenges:collect all the colors of wool on bedwars and give them to the resident,bedwars red light green light.well, etc.​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ggfgya,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested HERE
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.