Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Yt Application

831Hz

Hello,I would apply for youtube role here's are my stats Subs- 7k Views-4m I would like to get so i can get cheered in uploading...... Link-https://youtube.com/c/GODGAMERZvideos You can verify by comnenting on any video and say I am from pika host and I'll reply I applied

IGN- 831Hz
Sry I applied one time I forgot to put ign sry

Abhishek_OP

Pika Lover
Ok you matched the requirement but you have to upload video of Pika network with title week to week

OP
OP

831Hz

Ummm wat should i do it that video?
BTW My comp is too laggy but i'll try my best

Silver Wing

The Pika
SUS ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
Only one video has 4.2 million views and all others have less than 200, like that's a big difference.
Plus, a person with 7.5k subs can't have less than 200 views per video and more than 1k views. Like there is no balance, I think it's fake.
Please do not submit fake applications.

Even if it was legit (which I don't think), you wouldn't get accepted as you just made one video on Pika-Network like xD

OP
OP

831Hz

Why u guys bully me i dont even have money for sub botting.... :(

Unknown_Boy_0248

Epic Pika
You can see that one video has 4M views no fake subs .......
Only one video has 4.2 million views and all others have less than 200, like that's a big difference.
Plus, a person with 7.5k subs can't have less than 200 views per video and more than 1k views. Like there is no balance, I think it's fake.
Please do not submit fake applications.

Even if it was legit (which I don't think), you wouldn't get accepted as you just made one video on Pika-Network like xD
Nope its not fake . Make a video pewdipie dies and instantly you get 100 ml views