Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned SkyPvP Ability to hide players in spawn

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
TheTrueNova​

Suggestion:
Ability to hide players in spawn​

Detailed description:
There are many players on SkyPvP and I have noticed a significant decrease in performance when I face towards spawn, and during PvP facing away simply isn't an option. I think it would be a good idea to have the option (or have it forced) that players are invisible when they are in spawn.​

Reason(s):
This will help with performance and allow a smoother experience, even more so for those with lower-end PCs or weak CPUs.​

B1ueRay

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
B1ueRay
It's already forced. In main part of spawn specifically in the mid the players are auto hidden. Many players near crates are also hidden. This should not be a feature as there are many reasons for it one them being spawn campers and u need to look for them when going out and portal should not be the only way out

OP
OP
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
It's already forced. In main part of spawn specifically in the mid the players are auto hidden. Many players near crates are also hidden.
People don't all stand in the middle, that's the issue. And, people don't stand just near crates.

This should not be a feature as there are many reasons for it one them being spawn campers and u need to look for them when going out and portal should not be the only way out
If they were visible around the edges, that's fine. But the primary issue is people scattered around the centre area which will cause a drop in performance.

Last edited:
I totally agree, when I play SkyPvP it's the same problem. But Im not saying just because of me, there are a lot of low budget PC's on Pika and some of them may not handle that, so I definietly agree with Nova, this should be added as soon as possible.

____Clown

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
TheTrueNova

Suggestion:
Ability to hide players in spawn

Detailed description:
There are many players on SkyPvP and I have noticed a significant decrease in performance when I face towards spawn, and during PvP facing away simply isn't an option. I think it would be a good idea to have the option (or have it forced) that players are invisible when they are in spawn.

Reason(s):
This will help with performance and allow a smoother experience, even more so for those with lower-end PCs or weak CPUs.
Hello TheTrueNova,

I have reviewed your proposal and I have decided to downvote it for the following reason(s):

• It automatically hides players.
• how r u gonna be able to see players? you're suggesting this like for AFK only?

For your reference, make sure to check
Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use the Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have Fun Playing on PikaNetwork! :yaychu:

OP
OP
TheTrueNova

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
• It automatically hides players.
If they are, it's not very effective because I still see many players around spawn.

• how r u gonna be able to see players? you're suggesting this like for AFK only?
I said for players in spawn. In some cases, when players look at spawn they will lag which reduces the enjoyability of the game.

prober90

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
prober90
I am always lagging because of the players ;-; the current one doesn't work properly. This should be implemented to reduce the lag like kitpvp.

Jace9

The Pika
+1, I don't see a reason not to implement this. Just make it optional.